Rihannsu
# 21
02-24-2013, 04:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
They look nice. I was expecting it to be the more basic robes the romulan contact wears in ESD. These are pretty cool.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Captain
# 22
02-24-2013, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hylanvahr View Post
Thanks for that link! Great to see the robes at last, though I wish they would let us dress up in Reman or Romulan military costumes (I'd love to see capes on the Fed side for a change).
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
They look nice. I was expecting it to be the more basic robes the romulan contact wears in ESD. These are pretty cool.
You're welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by millimidget View Post
And give those crybaby KDF something else to whine about?

It's not even worth it.
Just give the KDFers better capes, coats, and hairdos in exchange! Sheesh, you guys act as if this is hard.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Survivor of Romulus
# 23
02-24-2013, 08:53 AM
My Fleet has T3 Embassy a well

Not looked at the Romulan robes yet though....

Fed: Eng (Five) Sci (Maelrock) Tac (Shen) Rom/KDF: Sci (Mervek)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Commander
# 24
02-24-2013, 10:15 AM
Congrats on getting to tier 3
Ensign
# 25
02-24-2013, 10:20 AM
Them's some fancy digs, yes they is!
Captain
# 26
09-04-2013, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyny View Post

But a suggestion..., opening your post with the admission that your fleet harasses other players in the game (no matter how right you may think you are) at Drozana, might not be in the best interest of the continuation of said fleet.

No judgement here... just pointing out how what you've posted can be interpreted.
Please don't try to derail the thread by making it about something it isn't. We're all here to congratulate Wesley on their progress. The quoted part was not needed or necessary.
Quote:
Originally Posted by daan2006 View Post
damn rly hate pooping my pants before i can make it to the bathroom lmao
Captain
# 27
09-04-2013, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabreeki View Post
Please don't try to derail the thread by making it about something it isn't. We're all here to congratulate Wesley on their progress. The quoted part was not needed or necessary.
A necro was not needed or necessary.
Republic Veteran
# 28
09-04-2013, 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabreeki View Post
Did you really need to break Forum rules to make a statement about derailing a long dead thread?

===post above is by neoakiraii===

EDIT: Closed for necroing an old thread. Remember, if a thread has been inactive for 30 days, you should not post to it. Feel free to create a new thread on the subject if you would like to discuss further ~BranFlakes

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 09-04-2013 at 05:08 PM.
Closed Thread