Career Officer
# 5231
02-24-2013, 11:56 AM
Sarah: helm pull us up by matts ship. Form up on the given coordinates.
Captain
# 5232
02-24-2013, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Sam: I'm sure.

*Vala, Ramez, a Klingon General, and an Orion appear.*

Well, you wanted to negotiate with the rebel leaders? This is as close as you'll get.

Vala: Shall we get started?

*Sam walks into the tailor, closing the door behind her. She looks in the mirror, seeing her normal reflection. After letting out a sigh of relief, she taps her combadge.*

Sam: Allington to Rio Grande, status report.

Computer *Over comm*: Priority 1 Disaster Code activated in Sector 371.

Sam: Explain.

Computer *Over comm*: A serious of attacks on Allied Starbases and Outposts in this sector led Rebel Leaders and Republic Command to give Sector Command to Captain Matthew Forrester.

Sam: Who attacked the Starbases?

Computer *Over comm*: Unknown. Starbase 592 is expecting imminent attack. 23 Rebel Starships, including the R.S.S. Matthew Neilson, have gathered to defend the base until the situation becomes untenable.

Sam: Understood. What about the movement of Rebel Leaders?

Computer *Over comm*: Going as planned.

*OOC: You can kill the Orion and the Klingon.*
Preston: *His cape and red and gold outfit fluttering in the artificial gravity.* An odd choice to pick a tomb for these talks, but alas I am glad all of you are well.

*Looks at D'rix staring with glowing hatred at Vala*

Come now D'rix it is impolite to stare hatefully at someone.

D'rix: It is only my sister sir..

Preston: You may have a family reunion when we are done here.

*Kela stands guard intently. *

Anyway.. Shall we get started.? This senator I was dealing with does have privy to this matter.. He was experimenting on the inmates and neglecting their proper care. Senator Vars has been under guard.. Depending on how these talks go I may hand him over to you.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5233
02-24-2013, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Preston: *His cape and red and gold outfit fluttering in the artificial gravity.* An odd choice to pick a tomb for these talks, but alas I am glad all of you are well.

*Looks at D'rix staring with glowing hatred at Vala*

Come now D'rix it is impolite to stare hatefully at someone.

D'rix: It is only my sister sir..

Preston: You may have a family reunion when we are done here.

*Kela stands guard intently. *

Anyway.. Shall we get started.? This senator I was dealing with does have privy to this matter.. He was experimenting on the inmates and neglecting their proper care. Senator Vars has been under guard.. Depending on how these talks go I may hand him over to you.
Vala: Very well.

Ramez: The Republic of United Star Systems has given me authority to negotiate on our behalf, as well as negotiating as part of the Rebel Leadership.

Firstly, we should discuss terms for the ceasefire.

*In the tailor, Sam is following news as a report comes in about the battle at Starbase 592. No information has come in about who the attackers are yet, but Sam feels something which makes her anger shoot right up. She begins to turn to the mirror.*

Sam: You little--!

*When she turns around completely, her reflection has been replaced by Sam 2's image.*

Sam 2: Language.

Sam: I almost began to trust you!

Sam 2: Your first mistake.

Sam: I swear, if Matt dies out there, I will hunt you down until--

Sam 2: Save the threats Sam! I've already heard them!

You wanna come after me? I'll enjoy killing you with my bare hands!

*Sam clenches her fists.*

Consider this a small-- a very tiny portion of revenge for what you did to me at Iconia. Did you think I had forgotten that?

*Sam walks out and into the foyer.*

Sam: Sorry, I had to take a Priority 1 call from the front.

Ramez: It's quite alright, Captain.

Now, as we were saying, the terms of the ceasefire.
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 5234
02-24-2013, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Sarah: helm pull us up by matts ship. Form up on the given coordinates.
*As the Normandy forms up, all three ships head towards the Cylinder at full impulse, strafing her. The Neilson uses her ZPCs and ZPBs while the Valiant uses ZPCs and Omega Beams, her AT shields protecting her from enemy fire.*

OOC: I'll let you decide the Normandy's attack.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 5235
02-24-2013, 12:28 PM
Quote:
*As the Normandy forms up, all three ships head towards the Cylinder at full impulse, strafing her. The Neilson uses her ZPCs and ZPBs while the Valiant uses ZPCs and Omega Beams, her AT shields protecting her from enemy fire.*

OOC: I'll let you decide the Normandy's attack.
Sarah: tactical attack pattern matrix One.

The Normandy fires her phaser as they work together changing modulation with each phaser blast and fires her forward phaser canons. As well as firing.there quantumn fused transphasic torpedoes.
Captain
# 5236
02-24-2013, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Vala: Very well.

Ramez: The Republic of United Star Systems has given me authority to negotiate on our behalf, as well as negotiating as part of the Rebel Leadership.

Firstly, we should discuss terms for the ceasefire.

*In the tailor, Sam is following news as a report comes in about the battle at Starbase 592. No information has come in about who the attackers are yet, but Sam feels something which makes her anger shoot right up. She begins to turn to the mirror.*

Sam: You little--!

*When she turns around completely, her reflection has been replaced by Sam 2's image.*

Sam 2: Language.

Sam: I almost began to trust you!

Sam 2: Your first mistake.

Sam: I swear, if Matt dies out there, I will hunt you down until--

Sam 2: Save the threats Sam! I've already heard them!

You wanna come after me? I'll enjoy killing you with my bare hands!

*Sam clenches her fists.*

Consider this a small-- a very tiny portion of revenge for what you did to me at Iconia. Did you think I had forgotten that?

*Sam walks out and into the foyer.*

Sam: Sorry, I had to take a Priority 1 call from the front.

Ramez: It's quite alright, Captain.

Now, as we were saying, the terms of the ceasefire.
Preston: *Looks to the Orion and Vala* What about you 2? Or the Federation representative..

Let us here your terms then Admiral..
Starfleet Veteran
# 5237
02-24-2013, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Preston: *Looks to the Orion and Vala* What about you 2? Or the Federation representative..

Let us here your terms then Admiral..
Vala: We all discussed the terms before this meeting.

Ramez: The terms are simple: Your forces withdraw from the Caspian and Beta Rigel Systems, as well as Republic Space. You'll cease all attacks on our forces.

The Romulan Republic, Klingon Empire, and Orion Syndicate will also be officially recognised as Sovereign States.

There is some room for negotiation.

*Sam's face twitches quickly, as though she's trying to disguise a degree of anger.*

Sam 2 *In Sam's mind*: I'm just saying, these attacks your husband's pulling are pretty pathetic.

Oh, he actually damaged our shields. You know, if he keeps this up, he may actually qualify as a threat!

*Sam clenches her fists, still trying to hide her anger. Vala looks at her and sees that she's trying to surpress her emotion.*

Vala: Something wrong, Captain?

Sam: No, nothing.

Excuse me, I need to get a drink.

Vala: Of course.

*Sam walks out and walks quickly to the Docking Bay.*

Sam: Get out! Now!

Sam 2 *In Sam's mind*: Make me.

Sam: I swear, I am going to...

Sam 2 *In Sam's mind*: Sorry, I just saw an explosion. Oh. I think that was the Matthew Neilson.

Sam: I'll kill you.

Sam 2 *In Sam's mind*: You want me? Come and get me.

*Sam walks onto the Runabout, opening a channel to the nearest rebel base.*

Sam: Allington to Starbase 275, can you give me a report on the Battle at Starbase 392?

Sam 2 *In Sam's mind, sarcastically*: Yes Captain. Everyone is going to die!

Starfleet Officer *Over comm*: Yes sir. The Borg appear to be ignoring our fleet and are heading straight for the Starbase.

Sam: What about the Matthew Neilson?

Sam 2 *In Sam's mind, mockingly*: It went "kaboom!" a minute ago. It's a shame. A lot of Republic Credits went into that ship.

Starfleet Officer *Over comm*: It's still intact, but it's taken a few hits.

Sam: Thank you.

*She closes the channel.*

Connect to R.S.S. Republic.

Computer: Stand by.

Sam 2 *In Sam's mind*: Any second now... boom. Sooner or later... BOOM!

Sam *Angry*: GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

Sam 2 *In Sam's mind*: I don't think so!

Computer: Connection established.

David *Over comm*: Captain? Do you need help at the Station?

Sam: No Commander... the situation is... under control.

I'm ordering you to take the Republic to Starbase 592 and aid our forces there.

David *Over comm*: Sir?

Sam: That's an order, Commander.

David *Over comm*: Understood. We're departing now.

*Sam closes the channel and walks over to the replicator.*

Sam: Water, 500ml, 50 degrees C.

*The replicator produces a glass of water, which Sam subsequently starts drinking.*

Sam 2 *In Sam's mind*: That won't save him. It won't save any of them.

Sam: Shut up.

Just... shut up.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 5238
02-24-2013, 02:23 PM
Sarah : bring us about and prepare us for another pass.

Helm: I sir

The ship shakes as it is hit and sparks fly and screen flicker.

Sarah: Jacob whats going on

Jacob: I don't know I'm having problems with the power output. I'm trying to get it back.

Sarah : hurry up.
Captain
# 5239
02-24-2013, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Vala: We all discussed the terms before this meeting.

Ramez: The terms are simple: Your forces withdraw from the Caspian and Beta Rigel Systems, as well as Republic Space. You'll cease all attacks on our forces.

The Romulan Republic, Klingon Empire, and Orion Syndicate will also be officially recognised as Sovereign States.

There is some room for negotiation.

*Sam's face twitches quickly, as though she's trying to disguise a degree of anger.*

Sam 2 *In Sam's mind*: I'm just saying, these attacks your husband's pulling are pretty pathetic.

Oh, he actually damaged our shields. You know, if he keeps this up, he may actually qualify as a threat!

*Sam clenches her fists, still trying to hide her anger. Vala looks at her and sees that she's trying to surpress her emotion.*

Vala: Something wrong, Captain?

Sam: No, nothing.

Excuse me, I need to get a drink.

Vala: Of course.

*Sam walks out and walks quickly to the Docking Bay.*

Sam: Get out! Now!

Sam 2 *In Sam's mind*: Make me.

Sam: I swear, I am going to...

Sam 2 *In Sam's mind*: Sorry, I just saw an explosion. Oh. I think that was the Matthew Neilson.

Sam: I'll kill you.

Sam 2 *In Sam's mind*: You want me? Come and get me.

*Sam walks onto the Runabout, opening a channel to the nearest rebel base.*

Sam: Allington to Starbase 275, can you give me a report on the Battle at Starbase 392?

Sam 2 *In Sam's mind, sarcastically*: Yes Captain. Everyone is going to die!

Starfleet Officer *Over comm*: Yes sir. The Borg appear to be ignoring our fleet and are heading straight for the Starbase.

Sam: What about the Matthew Neilson?

Sam 2 *In Sam's mind, mockingly*: It went "kaboom!" a minute ago. It's a shame. A lot of Republic Credits went into that ship.

Starfleet Officer *Over comm*: It's still intact, but it's taken a few hits.

Sam: Thank you.

*She closes the channel.*

Connect to R.S.S. Republic.

Computer: Stand by.

Sam 2 *In Sam's mind*: Any second now... boom. Sooner or later... BOOM!

Sam *Angry*: GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

Sam 2 *In Sam's mind*: I don't think so!

Computer: Connection established.

David *Over comm*: Captain? Do you need help at the Station?

Sam: No Commander... the situation is... under control.

I'm ordering you to take the Republic to Starbase 592 and aid our forces there.

David *Over comm*: Sir?

Sam: That's an order, Commander.

David *Over comm*: Understood. We're departing now.

*Sam closes the channel and walks over to the replicator.*

Sam: Water, 500ml, 50 degrees C.

*The replicator produces a glass of water, which Sam subsequently starts drinking.*

Sam 2 *In Sam's mind*: That won't save him. It won't save any of them.

Sam: Shut up.

Just... shut up.
*Preston looks at Ramez..*

Preston: The Klingons have chosen their lot with me. Because a few that wish to have their Empire are foolish, the Klingon people have their own problems. The Romulans of course are troublesome but they have chosen their lot as well. They enjoy their lot with my republic and they have flourished. I will concede Caspian and have Beta Rigel be the neutral zone. As for Republic space... We will not concede all of it.

*Kela and D'rix watch closely*

*Meanwhile Gyunei and Emil corner the 2 ships and begin their attack when their signals jam and the 2 the Orion and the Klingon phase out.*

*On the ship Emil encroaches the vessel and the Orion on the bridge.. He draws a weapon as the Orions are taken.. Then straight up executes the Orion a shot to the head. *

*The Klingon's are fighting feircly but losing as the Shedai and Iconians are slaughtering them. Gyunei step toward the leader then beats him to a pulp and then snaps his neck 180 degrees and he goes limp..*

*A rumble shakes the station as Commander Tal and his massive fleet come in and start overwhelming the vessels there..*

Preston: Here are my terms terrorist... I don't negotiate with fools that terrorize and think backward... I am here to inform.. You are to cease your attacks.. Stand down and accept your fate.. The people don't want a return to the divided galaxy you provided. Your whims and interests brought the galaxy to its knees because you could not look past your different backgrounds... Now this is a different galaxy.. The people are free.

*When the forces storm the base and remove all traces of tampering and red matter devices hooked into the base. Soon The conference room is surrounded. *

*Then when everything looks lost... The Federation ships warp in and soon the debris around the enemy vessels explode ripping them apart and keeping them in place for the time being.. The USS Freedom leading the pack firing its weapons as are the rest of the fleet, the bits deploy and start ripping through. *

*Kela approaches Sam a blade drawn and soon a fight erupts.*
Captain
# 5240
02-24-2013, 02:36 PM
Quote:
*Preston looks at Ramez..*

Preston: The Klingons have chosen their lot with me. Because a few that wish to have their Empire are foolish, the Klingon people have their own problems. The Romulans of course are troublesome but they have chosen their lot as well. They enjoy their lot with my republic and they have flourished. I will concede Caspian and have Beta Rigel be the neutral zone. As for Republic space... We will not concede all of it.

*Kela and D'rix watch closely*

*Meanwhile Gyunei and Emil corner the 2 ships and begin their attack when their signals jam and the 2 the Orion and the Klingon phase out.*

*On the ship Emil encroaches the vessel and the Orion on the bridge.. He draws a weapon as the Orions are taken.. Then straight up executes the Orion a shot to the head. *

*The Klingon's are fighting feircly but losing as the Shedai and Iconians are slaughtering them. Gyunei step toward the leader then beats him to a pulp and then snaps his neck 180 degrees and he goes limp..*

*A rumble shakes the station as Commander Tal and his massive fleet come in and start overwhelming the vessels there..*

Preston: Here are my terms terrorist... I don't negotiate with fools that terrorize and think backward... I am here to inform.. You are to cease your attacks.. Stand down and accept your fate.. The people don't want a return to the divided galaxy you provided. Your whims and interests brought the galaxy to its knees because you could not look past your different backgrounds... Now this is a different galaxy.. The people are free.

*When the forces storm the base and remove all traces of tampering and red matter devices hooked into the base. Soon The conference room is surrounded. *

*Then when everything looks lost... The Federation ships warp in and soon the debris around the enemy vessels explode ripping them apart and keeping them in place for the time being.. The USS Freedom leading the pack firing its weapons as are the rest of the fleet, the bits deploy and start ripping through. *

*Kela approaches Sam a blade drawn and soon a fight erupts.*
*Behind the battle, the Black Phantom moves under its cloak*

Voporak: Analyze them for any weaknesses. Prepare to decloak and strike.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
The Forgotten Battle - a new Foundry mission
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)