Career Officer
# 1 If the KDF is completed....
02-24-2013, 12:21 PM
... I will open my wallet so fast it will be a blur.

Do not believe me? I am holding back lifetime sub just because of this. Cryptic, complete KDF, put up some red faction goodies in the Z-store and my credit card is yours...

Who else feels that way as well?

SERVER NOT RESPONDING (1701s)
Captain
# 2
02-24-2013, 01:42 PM
If I had 200 bucks to drop on this game for a lifetime, I might have done so. IF the KDF ever gets completed. I have zero trust in additional factions, until existing factions are brought up to par.
Commander
# 3
02-24-2013, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redshirtthefirst View Post
... I will open my wallet so fast it will be a blur.

Do not believe me? I am holding back lifetime sub just because of this. Cryptic, complete KDF, put up some red faction goodies in the Z-store and my credit card is yours...

Who else feels that way as well?

If the May update does enough to satisfy me, I'll drop the cash for at least an Andorian ship bundle.

If not, my Andorian toon gets her ship in August from the stipend.
Captain
# 4
02-24-2013, 03:52 PM
You guys are going to be really disappointed when they reveal the shared KDF/Fed adventure zone in the Pi Canis sector...
# 5
02-24-2013, 05:36 PM
If its an open can they make it pvp like kerrat hehe. We need more open pvp zones
Empire Veteran
# 6
02-24-2013, 05:49 PM
Im my eyes.. I will belive it when I see it. I am getting Lifer regardless (hoping for a discount on it soon). But still... the Empire needs work. And I telling yah if you gonna bail Cryptic, please note I wont be able to trust you many more. I have seen the history of the Empire and a lot of lies/postpones/promises have been badly shown though the years. I understand the ship problem with the point if not many=not money thing but you gotta remember... Quality=Quanity=$$$=Happy KDF Players=more KDf Players=+$$$+=More KDF Content=More KDF PLayers=++$$$++= et cetera.
"Don't Say A Word" About The Empire!
It DOES Need Attention
We Don't Whine, We Bring Up Issues On A Firm Stand

Captain
# 7
02-24-2013, 05:54 PM
If the KDF is completed....

...A lot of fleetmates who decide to roll a KDF toon will thank the warriors who put in the hard work to upgrade that starbase with little to no help.
Head of PR - Ausmonauts

Career Officer
# 8
02-24-2013, 10:43 PM
My statement was more saying that I believe there are people out there, with money in their hands, ready to throw it at Cryptic if KDF is in a more polished state. I have been a player since day one of closed beta and first flight inside a closed box called Sirius sector block (closed beta testers will remember that day). But I did suspend my sub after all these failed released for KDF... I do not recall any other instances of a game development talking of such features for so long and saying "sorry, there is no cups in the kitchen, can't released KDF feature lambda" this time, it will be soon...

So, all I am saying, I will wait for May and see, no hopes or expectation... my money is on the sideline, ready to go in their pockets. Who else?

SERVER NOT RESPONDING (1701s)
Captain
# 9
02-24-2013, 11:25 PM
I would be happy to see more ships (cough Fleet K'Tanco cough), but personally, I think the KDF is fine as it is. We have pretty much all the same end-game content anyway...and I certainly have no use for a bunch of low-level crap. We play KDF to skip that nonsense, we don't want MORE of it.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-27-2013, 03:12 PM
You know what, I hadn't even really thought about it, but I agree... I've been playing 13 months now, and if they deliver big time to the KDF in May I'll also purchase a lifetime sub...