Lieutenant
# 221
02-19-2013, 01:52 AM
If anyone could give me a mesh weaver costume and/or a widow fighter,I'd really appreciate it..

"You won't win.. I'm a psycho!.."
Rihannsu
# 222
02-19-2013, 07:49 AM
http://marhawkman.deviantart.com/gallery/

It doesn't have the fighter though...
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Survivor of Romulus
# 223
02-19-2013, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
http://marhawkman.deviantart.com/gallery/

It doesn't have the fighter though...
I can do the Fighter and Cruiser if you'll show me how.

I want an Armored Hatham called Fluffy!
Commander
# 224
02-19-2013, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sethpower121 View Post
Well I think.. sometime this weekend..
Here here, maybe Friday-Saturday night (GMT). that way it is within hours that everyone is at home and finished work.

Sethpower121, this thread I think will be most useful to you given the Tholians ability to bring Terran Ships in as a weapon much like the Cardassians did with 8472 in the Armada II game.
Tholian & Mirror Ship Relationship.
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Lieutenant
# 225
02-19-2013, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickysmith1 View Post

Sethpower121, this thread I think will be most useful to you given the Tholians ability to bring Terran Ships in as a weapon much like the Cardassians did with 8472 in the Armada II game.
So your saying I should use mirror ships too?..

Commander
# 226 Dont Forget
02-19-2013, 05:15 PM
naa, just that if you want to prevent them from appearing due to your storyline/map then only have ships smaller than a cruiser in a battle/skirmish, (Frigates & Fighters).
Plus the whole interdimensional core/Terran Ship thing could be a story to explore if your feeling adventourous.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE PEOPLE: NAMING OF RELEASES AND THE NAMING OF THE FIRST RELEASE.

Also check out the other threads and see what other polls and ideas are being shared.

HAVE YOU SHARED YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION YET?... DO SO HERE.
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Last edited by rickysmith1; 02-19-2013 at 05:57 PM.
Commander
# 227
02-22-2013, 11:57 AM
Voting will end Monday.

Rihannsu
# 228
02-22-2013, 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
I can do the Fighter and Cruiser if you'll show me how.
When you save ship customizations in the shipyard it creates a ship costume file that can be loaded later. this file is located in a directory named "Screenshots". Those are what I uploaded to my DA page. The carrier on my DA isn't my ship but from a fleetmate.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 229
02-24-2013, 08:15 AM
Hi All,

As the project leader, I have come to an important ruling on the PoV concept. Please check your mails.

Thanks,
@drkfrontiers
Lieutenant
# 230
02-24-2013, 01:25 PM
Is there a meeting tonight?