Commander
On a Fed or Klingon carrier,what are the best hangar ships/fighters to have????
Yes i know to go for purple grade ones.
As for those,my guess for klingon carriers would be the skull fighters???
any thoughts on all this????
Captain
# 2
02-25-2013, 03:08 AM
Ellite Scorpion Fighters from Romulan reputation are outstanding, mostly because they have the High Yield Torpedo ability.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
02-25-2013, 03:11 AM
For a Vo'Quv, I'd propose the Birds Of Prey. They do nice damage, and survive a lot.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate.
Lieutenant
# 4
02-25-2013, 04:56 AM
Until we see the Ultra Rare fleet pets, elite scorps are the best. And for KDF the BoPs come pretty close.

PvP......... depends on how much you want people to cry.
Empire Veteran
# 5
02-25-2013, 05:13 AM
In the next month my kdf fleet will have elite fleet pets so I can't comment on how good they are.
But doing a dps analysis on the elite Scorpions vs very rare bop, they have similar dps but the scorpions win because of the respawn
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-25-2013, 06:30 AM
I agree with the other posters, go w/ the scorpions (though i have the vr advanced and the ultra rare elites), unless you're one of the few w/ access to the jemmy bug pets.

My fleet will be joining chalpen's in the next couple weeks w/ t5 engineering, so the elite fleet carrier pets are probably better than the scorpions. The fed fleet peregrins will probably only be surpassed by the bugs for dmg, though im thinking about going fleet elite delta flyers (for survivability) or danubes (for tractor beam).
Lieutenant
# 7
02-25-2013, 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribbleorlfl View Post
I agree with the other posters, go w/ the scorpions (though i have the vr advanced and the ultra rare elites), unless you're one of the few w/ access to the jemmy bug pets.

My fleet will be joining chalpen's in the next couple weeks w/ t5 engineering, so the elite fleet carrier pets are probably better than the scorpions. The fed fleet peregrins will probably only be surpassed by the bugs for dmg, though im thinking about going fleet elite delta flyers (for survivability) or danubes (for tractor beam).
The Jem Bug pets are about 40-50% as effective as elite scorps. They are currently one of the worst Hangar pets available.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-25-2013, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bi9t View Post
The Jem Bug pets are about 40-50% as effective as elite scorps. They are currently one of the worst Hangar pets available.
Actually they fixed them. They are epic now.
__________________________________________________ __
Pay no attention to the dates and titles under my name at the left! I am a Career Officer, Lifetime Sub since launch, was in the Beta. Having problems with my forum account.
Commander
# 9
02-25-2013, 12:00 PM
They're still not as good as elite scorpions (which makes sense, advanced JHAS are very rare quality and elite scoprions are ultra rare quality), but it's closer than it was before.
Lieutenant
# 10
02-25-2013, 12:09 PM
No they are not, they are exactly the same dps wise as before.

Please stop spreading misinformation about them. They "look" cooler flying around, but parsing them they are the same in dps from before and after the fix.

You are hamstringing your hangar dps by around 50% by using them. But most people are content that they look like they are doing something.