Ensign
# 311
02-25-2013, 10:18 AM
I sent a support ticket across for more information on why I have been blocked from commenting on posts made on the STO Facebook page, but have yet had no reply.

I simply don't understand it. At no point was I abusive to anybody, I merely posted a number of times rallying the troops for more single-player focused content in terms of customisation of players and starships.

I don't think that's unreasonable in the face of the stream of PvP (bleurgh) updates the game regularly gets!

If the ban could be lifted, I'd appreciate it. Otherwise, it smacks of a very autocratic culture at Perfect World/Cryptic and is likely one that a few gaming websites might be interested to hear about!
Survivor of Romulus
# 312
02-25-2013, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegeek View Post
Erring on the side of caution, I'm going to say that it is not permissible to quote or to paraphrase any response received from Cryptic/PWE. If your problem isn't getting resolved, I suppose you can say that much on the forums and PWE can follow up on that if they so choose.
No problem there then. It's a bit of a grey area, so I thought it a good idea to ask.

But no joke, that GM system is a joke.
Player of the once promising game known as Star Trek Online. Derider of the derisory, sultan of stun, captain of things obvious and people oblivious.
The only one who dislikes the oddy outfit. Would love a t5 TMP Constitution class or a Fleet K'tinga revamp!
In memoriam, exploration clusters, a victim of the great content massacre. 2010-2014.
Lt. Commander
# 313
02-25-2013, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainoblivous View Post
Only 1 week? Hmph! I've only ever had one response come in under 9 days, which was a request to get a 24hr chat ban looked at as I was a victim of rick-rollers.

Most tickets I put in don't even get looked at, they just vanish. Ones that do get responded too tend to take a minimum of 14 days to be looked at by the "GMs", some of which can take a full month to be looked at.
And I was all set to start complaining about waiting a day for something to happen about my support ticket.

I'll keep quiet for now.
Ensign
# 314 No Support On these forums
03-03-2013, 04:29 AM
Hey,

Why is there no customer support section on these forums? Why isn't there a place where we can contact support other than the 7day turn around on in game tickets?

Also what is the issue with advertising fleets in zone? Why on "Erfff" have you left that decision in the hands of the droolers that dwell in zone chat? Why exactly should someone be muted for 24hrs because of advertising every 10 minutes or sometimes longer? Why is there not a clear channel that we can advertise that hits enough people to bother?

You guys know this is a MMO? Right?
Commander
# 315
03-03-2013, 04:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrospider View Post
You guys know this is a MMO? Right?
Given their attitude over the last 3 years, their level of professionalism in the field and their attempts at maintaining game balance.... No i'm not sure they do.
Republic Veteran
# 316
03-03-2013, 07:41 AM
i blame the new forums. with the old ones they did have support sections.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Empire Veteran
# 317
03-03-2013, 08:09 AM
LOL

Sorry, the 24 Mute is still funny to me.

If you do (insert action) and the reaction is (insert result) maybe you shouldn't do the (Insert Action) again?

Example: Redshirt~ "Doc it hurts when I move like this."
Doc~ "Then don't move like that."

"...just look at my track record for making the improvements that I said we would with the KDF and judge by that." - Dan Stahl
Career Officer
# 318
03-03-2013, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Hey,

Why is there no customer support section on these forums? Why isn't there a place where we can contact support other than the 7day turn around on in game tickets?...
Have you looked here??? http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/
Commander
# 319
03-03-2013, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Also what is the issue with advertising fleets in zone? Why on "Erfff" have you left that decision in the hands of the droolers that dwell in zone chat? Why exactly should someone be muted for 24hrs because of advertising every 10 minutes or sometimes longer? Why is there not a clear channel that we can advertise that hits enough people to bother?
Stop spamming zone chat and you won't have an issue.
Captain
# 320
03-03-2013, 11:33 AM
Advertisitng fleets once every half an hour in a game with a fleet system is not spam. People who think it is are probably the first ones that need to be removed from the chat system, really.
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom