Lt. Commander
# 31
03-02-2011, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asm0deus
hey guys i been playing about 1 week now and ive tired of seeing this lvl 4 mission in my log ive been trying to do it but cant seem to get it done.im in the delta volanis sector but cant seem to find any anomalies thet complete this mission is there something in particular i should be looking for ?

cuase frankly im confused as evry other mission ive done has been rather logical and not that hard to follow ?

the delta volanis sector seems empty of planets and only have anomalies which dont seem to be what we need to do this dayum mission
Please, please don't pull up year old threads, the information is way out of day and will cause mass confusion.

the mission is a bit goofy, as it doesn't cause the needed anomoly to spawn, just hold on to it and when you do get a "Aid the planet" it will finally complete. its not going to be anything other than annoying if you go hunting for it, as your playing a double RNG.
Lt. Commander
# 32
03-02-2011, 07:03 PM
hey i dont like posting in old threads either but if i had asked the question in a new one i wouldve been told to use the search function.

its one thing thats always annoyed me in games either your necroing or been told your to lazy to search lol either way u rarely get a good answer

but thnx for the semi helpful one

and it seem a bit more than goofy when your leut 8 n still havent got a leut 4 mission done , kinda makes me want to junk it
Ensign
# 33
02-25-2013, 10:55 AM
Something should be done about this mission...it's really confusing compared to the others, which are pretty straightforward.

It's not clear, but I think you have to buy the stuff needed from the space station and then go to the area...is that right?
Captain
# 34
02-25-2013, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vezzna View Post
It's not clear, but I think you have to buy the stuff needed from the space station and then go to the area...is that right?
Well for one thing, you shouldn't necro a post that's 2 years old...

If this is for one of the Aid the Planet systems where they need X of Y, like 10 Provisions, or 10 Shield Generators.

When you get there you can go to the replicator in your inventory screen and create 10 of what ever it is they need then give it to them. You don't actually need to buy those items at ESD.

EDIT: Closed for necroing an old thread. Remember, if a thread has been inactive for 30 days, you should not post to it. Feel free to create a new thread on the subject if you would like to discuss further ~BranFlakes

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 02-25-2013 at 01:44 PM.
Closed Thread