Captain
# 11
01-31-2013, 02:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean2448 View Post
all c-store ships should be able to reclaim it
Not ones bought with the VA token, or with 500 Emblems.
Ainu - Join Date: Aug 2008
Foundry Missions: 1) The Source of Power (ST-HSWUBD5TQ) [Federation] 16+
-----=====*****<[ Fleet Recruitment Thread ]>*****=====-----
Starfleet Veteran
# 12
02-02-2013, 01:12 AM
I'm having problems with missing ships too. I purchased the Excelsior and Nebula with cryptic points ages ago. I haven't played for quite some time until now. When I logged on some of my characters have one or the other and some have none at all. I thought they were account wide unlocks and now it is asking me to buy them again with Zen. Are they per character now ?
Ensign
# 13
02-25-2013, 01:01 PM
Same here, T3 Excelsior, bought sometime before F2P. I have one active on my older toon, complete with the TW Console it comes with, but Ship Requisitions and the Z-Store both show the ship as unpurchased.

I've submitted a ticket, and am having an ongoing arguement, they say there's no record of the purchase, and are claiming that I bought it with EC, so it really boils down to whether or not the Transwarp Computer Console was available in any way other than the C-Store...

Basically, does anyone know if EC-bought AHCs had consoles automatically generated for them when the ship was transferred to the C-Store, or was it only available for CP/Zen?