Lt. Commander
# 191
02-23-2013, 07:48 AM

Is there a way to set up a Trans warp to start location or travel to start location.?

("like for for events and all the Episodes. { example: "Cold Case", 2400 episodes with the dominion's lost fleet retaking DS9.}

If not could there be one added? It'd help with playing / finding any of the Foundry missions.

The way I currently play Foundry missions is pick up a lot of missions and do them when I run across them or notice that they are near by. or sometimes go around doing all the ones in a area. like the Regulas sector block. or take the long route and head straight for the start location by going through couple sector blocks just to get there... depending on character at warp 10 or warp 14-17. it takes a long time to do multiple missions and run couple STFs or missions that give marks
Survivor of Romulus
# 192
02-24-2013, 11:59 AM
The publish time is... 10am pst? Now.. not being a expert in timezones... GMT (london).. thats 6pm.. right?
Empire Veteran
# 193
02-24-2013, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
Transferring their consciousness into another body? (like in "Turnabout Intruder")
No, you're going too far.

On a side note, my mission is almost done, but as usual, since i'm not a native english speaker, and since i make some mistakes, i'm currently doing the boring work: translating, checking everything 3 times. You guys are lucky not to deal with that. But you will tell me it's my choice to participate and that's right. Is anyone else here in this situation? Or am i alone and completely crazy?

Last edited by diogene0; 02-24-2013 at 03:04 PM.
Commander
# 194 To BranFlakes & the team.
02-25-2013, 01:19 PM
I know this is short notice but would it be ok if i request an extention of a few days? Till Friday - Saturday maybe?
Its just with work and the coming baby, i wont be able to finish the last level of my entry and i spent soo much time on it???

At the least put my name forward and i just publish a little late!?

As the mrs. would say; Pleeeeeeeease lol
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Rihannsu
# 195
02-25-2013, 01:31 PM
Erei is a french speaker.
HAIL HYDRA!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Show Archon and Borticus how much you would like to see new Doff races!
Empire Veteran
# 196
02-25-2013, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickysmith1 View Post
I know this is short notice but would it be ok if i request an extention of a few days? Till Friday - Saturday maybe?
Its just with work and the coming baby, i wont be able to finish the last level of my entry and i spent soo much time on it???
I guess everyone would have to agree but for such reasons you have my vote.
Commander
# 197
02-25-2013, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diogene0 View Post
I guess everyone would have to agree but for such reasons you have my vote.
cheers mate but Bran can't extend it this time, I will just have to do a Red Bull run and do it in time lol
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 198
02-26-2013, 10:10 AM
I posted this in the entires thread just now:

Quote:
Hi Authors,

As a reminder, the deadline/publish date for your missions is tomorrow, Wednesday February 27th. Please do not publish them until 10AM PST tomorrow, or, as close as you can get to that time (i.e. if you have to work at 7am PST tomorrow, publish it before you leave for work, or tonight, or whenever Just as late as possible, but by 10am PST tomorrow.)

Also, please remember that you need to reply to this thread with its information in the format lasted in the OP (this needs to be filled out completely by the due date/ time for your mission to be considered. If I can't find your mission published in-game tomorrow around 10am PST, I won't be able to add it to the voting thread.).

Thanks, and good luck!
Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Survivor of Romulus
# 199
02-26-2013, 10:23 AM
wait.. what?

So we publish our missions at X time... then we come here and say

"sup minions, mission has been published, enjoy!"

????
Survivor of Romulus
# 200
02-26-2013, 10:26 AM
If you have posted your mission here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=516431 you're covered. He'll go look to see who in that thread has actually published and then that'll be the final list.

Or that was my understanding anyway
Join the Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable

Looking for a Foundry mission for your Romulan character? Look no further!

Last edited by drogyn1701; 02-26-2013 at 10:32 AM.