Starfleet Veteran
# 5281
02-25-2013, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob: I plan to I have the Alamo on its way. Tal says he will dispatxh a small fleet.
Matt: Understood.

*OOC: Now going offline. Be back at roughly 16:00 UTC (17 hours).*
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 5282
02-25-2013, 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
*The Black Phantom shows off its speed and dives underneath the battle, coming up to the other side*

Voporak: James, I've got an H-bomb, a drop of red matter, and that very dangerous Mark I tricobalt device. Take your pick. Maybe I could mess around with time and pull a Terran fleet out here if you want for all the good that might do.
James: No We have it handled I need you to intercept what ever that ship that is causing pressure in the minds of the Newtypes here.. Have Admiral Dorman follow you he should be able to adapt something to give you more of a fighting chance.. We have Commander Tal handled here we have something planned. Follow it and go we will meet up later. I have to reason with Preston to call off his dog.

*James gets on the comm*

James: Preston! There is something heading for Earth.. We need to stop it... If we can stop killing each other for one damn minute we will realize that what ever that is we need to stop it..

*Preston comes on the other line. *

Preston: I do concur we have a bigger problem that just this fight between us. I am surprised however that you would defend the people that circumvented you to talk to me.

James: That I will deal with later. But right now we have a bigger problem..

Preston: I know .. I am dispatching Tal and Gyunei to get rid of them.. I have a feeling that we are going to have two very old enemies face off over Earth.

James: What are you talking about...

Preston: You will see.. They are both the biggest threat to the galaxy.
Career Officer
# 5283
02-25-2013, 04:58 PM
Tal: we will be at the coordinates shortly sir. What do o do to the rebels after we defeat this threat.
Captain
# 5284
02-25-2013, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Tal: we will be at the coordinates shortly sir. What do o do to the rebels after we defeat this threat.
Preston: I assume they will want to head off and fight another day.. But I do have a idea if you like to think about it.

*Send him an idea and the access codes to sending meteors from field 1 omega 4

Do not leave a trace as to who did it. As a matter in fact leave it to the terrorists doorstep.*

Is that clear Commander.

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 02-25-2013 at 05:08 PM.
Career Officer
# 5285
02-25-2013, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Preston: I assume they will want to head off and fight another day.. But I do have a idea if you like to think about it.

*Send him an idea and the access codes to sending meteors from field 1 omega 4

Do not leave a trace as to who did it. As a matter in fact leave it to the terrorists doorstep.*

Is that clear Commander.
Tal: of course sir. The terrorist will destroy themselves. Leaving no trace to you.
Captain
# 5286
02-25-2013, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Tal: of course sir. The terrorist will destroy themselves. Leaving no trace to you.
Preston: Good.. See it done. *His face is ashen.. and dark.. and heavy.. and ends the comm..* For the good of the galaxy... I must take the sins of this world.. The sins to change the galaxy.. To unite them for the greater good..
Captain
# 5287
02-25-2013, 05:28 PM
Quote:
James: No We have it handled I need you to intercept what ever that ship that is causing pressure in the minds of the Newtypes here.. Have Admiral Dorman follow you he should be able to adapt something to give you more of a fighting chance.. We have Commander Tal handled here we have something planned. Follow it and go we will meet up later. I have to reason with Preston to call off his dog.
Voporak: Understood. Omet'etan, raise the cloak.

OOC: I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but Omet'etan is Jem'hadar.

*The Black Phantom engages its cloaking device and sets out*

Voporak: We must do something about our weapons. Yes, they are powerful antiproton cannons but they barely made a scratch. What about the Omega particle generators?

Omet'etan: I could adapt it to generate the particles as a controlled weapon, but I do not recommend that we do. You know the damage Omega particles can cause.

Voporak: I am well aware of that; however I believe weaponizing them could be greatly beneficial to us. I want you to start working on them as a controlled weapon.

Omet'etan: Aye sir.

*In the tactical science lab (everything on this ship is tactically focused), Omet'etan begins by running computer simulations of the Omega particle generator (OPG). The initial test shows that it may be possible to manipulate the particles in such a way that instead of ripping subspace, they cause serious damage upon impact with an object. Omet'etan opens a channel to Voporak*

Omet'etan: Captain... my first test does lead me to believe that turning using the OPG as a weapon is feasible.

Voporak: Good. Run a small scale version of it in the lab, but be prepared to eject or destroy the particles if necessary.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
Captain
# 5288
02-25-2013, 05:33 PM
Quote:
Voporak: Understood. Omet'etan, raise the cloak.

OOC: I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but Omet'etan is Jem'hadar.

*The Black Phantom engages its cloaking device and sets out*

Voporak: We must do something about our weapons. Yes, they are powerful antiproton cannons but they barely made a scratch. What about the Omega particle generators?

Omet'etan: I could adapt it to generate the particles as a controlled weapon, but I do not recommend that we do. You know the damage Omega particles can cause.

Voporak: I am well aware of that; however I believe weaponizing them could be greatly beneficial to us. I want you to start working on them as a controlled weapon.

Omet'etan: Aye sir.

*In the tactical science lab (everything on this ship is tactically focused), Omet'etan begins by running computer simulations of the Omega particle generator (OPG). The initial test shows that it may be possible to manipulate the particles in such a way that instead of ripping subspace, they cause serious damage upon impact with an object. Omet'etan opens a channel to Voporak*

Omet'etan: Captain... my first test does lead me to believe that turning using the OPG as a weapon is feasible.

Voporak: Good. Run a small scale version of it in the lab, but be prepared to eject or destroy the particles if necessary.
OOC: Remember we did it that is why I sent Dorman to you guys So you guys don't blow yourselves up..
Captain
# 5289
02-25-2013, 05:36 PM
*Dorman's vessel pulls up to the Black Phantom enroute*

*Dorman comes on the viewscreen*

Dorman: Captain I am sending engineers to adapt your weapons and systems to put up more of a fight against the ships of the line of the 26th century. Omega weapons are a start but we are going to incorporate zeta radiation into it so it will damage them.. This ship is dependable but we need to put this relic up to snuff.
Captain
# 5290
02-25-2013, 05:37 PM
Quote:
OOC: Remember we did it that is why I sent Dorman to you guys So you guys don't blow yourselves up..
OOC: Voporak isn't going to attempt any full scale weapon tests with these things (yet). However he is prone to doing stupidly dangerous things on a regular basis (nearly throwing himself into a black hole, dropping a tricobalt device into the middle of a battle, etc.).
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.