Career Officer
# 5291
02-25-2013, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Preston: Good.. See it done. *His face is ashen.. and dark.. and heavy.. and ends the comm..* For the good of the galaxy... I must take the sins of this world.. The sins to change the galaxy.. To unite them for the greater good..
Tal sits on his bridge. Watching the sensor readouts while the enemy ship is hours away the ship still can detect them.

Shedai battle carrier

Name: malevolant

Length: 2 miles

Width : .75 miles

Crew: 9500

Shields: 2 shield generators. The only ship in the empire with better shields is a starbase.

Weapons: 58 shedai phaser canons. 18 shedai phaser banks.
Shedai phaser are basically taken the best aspect of every weapon and putting it into one.
10 multi phasic quantumn torpedoe bays.

45 shedai titan fighters.

Shedai advanced armor hull.
Captain
# 5292
02-25-2013, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
OOC: Voporak isn't going to attempt any full scale weapon tests with these things (yet). However he is prone to doing stupidly dangerous things on a regular basis (nearly throwing himself into a black hole, dropping a tricobalt device into the middle of a battle, etc.).
OOC: I know I noticed. James is prone to doing crazy things too. Dorman is more of a different character as he is vastly older than you might think. And a fairly powerful Newtype which he will fill Voporak in on.
Captain
# 5293
02-25-2013, 05:39 PM
Quote:
*Dorman's vessel pulls up to the Black Phantom enroute*

*Dorman comes on the viewscreen*

Dorman: Captain I am sending engineers to adapt your weapons and systems to put up more of a fight against the ships of the line of the 26th century. Omega weapons are a start but we are going to incorporate zeta radiation into it so it will damage them.. This ship is dependable but we need to put this relic up to snuff.
Voporak: Relic... bleh. *he unmutes his end* Beam aboard as soon as you're ready. Just don't touch the tactical science lab, the torpedo bay, or Door 07 on Deck 4. It would probably be better for your health if you didn't go in those places.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramming Speed at its finest.
[Combat (Self)] Your Ramming Speed III deals 158125 (201492) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player's Scimitar].
The Great Risian Witch Hunt - a random five minute foundry mission!
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Captain
# 5294
02-25-2013, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Voporak: Relic... bleh. *he unmutes his end* Beam aboard as soon as you're ready. Just don't touch the tactical science lab, the torpedo bay, or Door 07 on Deck 4. It would probably be better for your health if you didn't go in those places.
Dorman: *Laughs as him and his men beam aboard straight on the bridge.* Captain I am a bit older than you think..
Captain
# 5295
02-25-2013, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Dorman: *Laughs as him and his men beam aboard straight on the bridge.* Captain I am a bit older than you think..
*Voporak looks Dorman up and down, on the very small and somewhat dark bridge*

Voporak: Old newtypes... that sounds like a good story.
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Ramming Speed III deals 158125 (201492) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player's Scimitar].
Captain
# 5296
02-25-2013, 05:51 PM
Quote:
*Voporak looks Dorman up and down, on his very small and somewhat dark bridge*

Voporak: Old newtypes... that sounds like a good story.
*As they work quickly they are soon discuss the Newtypes.*

Dorman: You see Newtypes were discovered back in 2412 when the late Fleet Admiral soon had headaches terrible ones and he went into a coma.. *Brings up the file on Newtypes and how far they speculate they go.. in the past.. including Gary Mitchell*

You see by the time Former Starfleet Captain Northman went through a similar change but attacked the galaxy with new ships and weaponry that were based on the Omega particle and 7 of 9's research on the particle. This lead to a bloody war that scarred the galaxy for decades.. This also brought Rommel and the Raiser's artificial Newtype experiments that eventually were still continued.

Caspian IV was the final battle of the conflict with Northman and you felt the area.... So much will was present in that area because of the frames of the vessels and of Allen's willpower... to prevent harm...
Captain
# 5297
02-25-2013, 05:54 PM
Quote:
*As they work quickly they are soon discuss the Newtypes.*

Dorman: You see Newtypes were discovered back in 2412 when the late Fleet Admiral soon had headaches terrible ones and he went into a coma.. *Brings up the file on Newtypes and how far they speculate they go.. in the past.. including Gary Mitchell*

You see by the time Former Starfleet Captain Northman went through a similar change but attacked the galaxy with new ships and weaponry that were based on the Omega particle and 7 of 9's research on the particle. This lead to a bloody war that scarred the galaxy for decades.. This also brought Rommel and the Raiser's artificial Newtype experiments that eventually were still continued.

Caspian IV was the final battle of the conflict with Northman and you felt the area.... So much will was present in that area because of the frames of the vessels and of Allen's willpower... to prevent harm...
Voporak: So what exactly is a newtype? For that matter, what's an oldtype...
Quote:
Career Officer
# 5298
02-25-2013, 05:54 PM
Tal walks around the bridge as the ship now waits. His fleet of 125 ships has all arrived. He now can only wait his least favorite thing. He walks off the bridge and goes to the battle simulator. Draws his sword and begins practicing.
Captain
# 5299
02-25-2013, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Voporak: So what exactly is a newtype? For that matter, what's an oldtype...
Dorman: According to the prevailing definition they are an expanded individual with the ability to empathize with people and things no matter the distance.. They carry expanded consciousness, power that can be honed or great power born by random luck of genetics, they say that Newtypes can understand everyone without misconception... But the down side is still that they are mortal and prone to mistakes like anyone else.

Oldtypes are the ones that don't have these abilities.

Artificial Newtypes however have these abilities and others but in my time they were extremely mentally unstable due to the process. Their reconditioning today can make them unstable but someone has to know the cracks.
Captain
# 5300
02-25-2013, 06:07 PM
Quote:
Dorman: According to the prevailing definition they are an expanded individual with the ability to empathize with people and things no matter the distance.. They carry expanded consciousness, power that can be honed or great power born by random luck of genetics, they say that Newtypes can understand everyone without misconception... But the down side is still that they are mortal and prone to mistakes like anyone else.

Oldtypes are the ones that don't have these abilities.

Artificial Newtypes however have these abilities and others but in my time they were extremely mentally unstable due to the process. Their reconditioning today can make them unstable but someone has to know the cracks.
I think I'll stick to being me.
Quote: