> > > Hi Captains! The team continues to investigate an issue where some players may be stuck on a loading screen. We appreciate your continued patience! < < <
Jolan tru Captain!
Welcome to Legacy of Romulus!
If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.) (Not seeing your pack in-game? Please see the lime-green text in the linked thread above for information.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
- The Star Trek Online Team
"Login failed for unknown reason" error
Missing additional character slot for current/ lapsed Gold Members
Slow patching in the launcher
A bug that involved Romulan Liberated Borg captains and their skills once they chose an ally
1. Fleet logs/News are missing information -> my fleet lost 2 members on the roster but there is absolutely no log about somebody leaving -> this appears to be an ingame issue aswell (this happens quiet alot)
2. browsing and filtering logs is quiet impossible as every 1-2 seconds the page seems to reload and displays the first of the log pages without any filtered search term (this makes browsing the logs almost impossible)
3. fleet roster is not sorted by default
4. fleet roster reloads every few seconds so when you are trying to browse through the pages you constantly get thrown back to page 1; same applies to the filter/search option (if you have a fleet with hundreds of members the use of the roster is absolutely impossible)
5. the member comments tab of the fleet roster often gets pushed outside the screen resolution as the other table colums get bigger for no reason
6. it would be nice to have an option to display the fleet roster via php include or xml on the fleet website without the need that ppl have to log into the gateway. (afterall you ask for the fleet website on the fleets profile so such an option should be given to the fleets -> especially since it is totally painful job to synchronize the ingame roster manually with a fleet website, especially when the fleet logs are not reliable so you do not notice when your members recruited somebody or when somebody left)
7. your ships information (crew, hull etc.) is very often incorrect
8. Hargh'peng torp launcher (or whatever it is called) does not seem to have an icon
9. there should be an option for fleets to disallow that ppl can view fleet members profiles -> so far it is only possible to disable the entire fleet display ingame (not very useful on the gateway)
10. whats with the shuttle? Where to see that?
11. it would be cool if the times on the logs can be displayed in regular form - not only in stardates
12. "The resource you requested wasn't received in a reasonable time. You can refresh the page and try again." -> this happens very often, no matter on which computer and location i try to access the gateway, also the choice of browser does not seem to play a big role
13. instead of showing the correct officer station lvls all of them are displayed -> inactive ones should be greyed out
While the gateway is a nice idea it is right now a totally useless feature in my eyes as you can get more detailed and more accurate information when you launch the game. Next to that does it not offer any functionality that can be useful for fleets (such as a working roster that they could use on their website). The gateway needs alot of changes before it turns into a useful tool.