Career Officer
# 1 Lock box rewards and sets.
02-26-2013, 04:31 AM
I believe that it's kinda stupid with the lock box and sets through it. You get the 2 carriers and consoles and both ships can be obtained through lobi crystals. However you cannot obtain the attack ship to complete the entire set. What i find annoying as #&?/.
The post are probably in the wrong place, but I couldn't figure out if it was a question worth to take up.
I wouldn't mind to pay either lobi crystals or zens, but just had the chance to get it.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
02-26-2013, 04:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dllmmo View Post
I believe that it's kinda stupid with the lock box and sets through it. You get the 2 carriers and consoles and both ships can be obtained through lobi crystals. However you cannot obtain the attack ship to complete the entire set. What i find annoying as #&?/.
The post are probably in the wrong place, but I couldn't figure out if it was a question worth to take up.
I wouldn't mind to pay either lobi crystals or zens, but just had the chance to get it.
Here we go again. You've got all the pieces but haven't put them together.

Owners of the Jammie dread get a bonus if they own the Bug. Bug owners get a bonus if/when they opt to buy the Dread.

The Bug is no longer available through conventional means. It could be in the future (like the last promo), but we'll act for now as if it's not.

What does this tell you? Who is this bonus for?

I'll wait while you put it together.
Career Officer
# 3
02-26-2013, 08:20 AM
Not to mention that the Bug IS available to a savvy player who works the market, farms EC, and saves smart. Some end game bonuses are simply meant to be enjoyed by a very elite few. That's okay by me.

(I don't own a single Jem ship, by the way, before anyone thinks I'm just apologizing.)