Career Officer
# 81
02-21-2013, 10:47 AM
I went into the queues last night with my new sci and could see the root effect of the Autocarbine in action for the first time. It prevented me to move and turn for about 2 seconds at most, and all I could do was crouch. Although the root duration was small, it was plenty for the enemies to flank me to death.

My sci is still away from omega sets with root resistance but he does have Willpower. I noticed the effect mostly when two or three enemies were attacking me at once, but I was not able to tell at that time if more than one had the Autocarbine and/or Suppressing Fire active.

On the other hand I've rarely (if at all, I honestly don't remember) seen that root effect on my Engineer. I guess it comes with willpower + omega sets with root resistance (and maybe traits, he has Sure Footed as well), and I'm hoping it will be the case with my sci when he gets them.
Commander
# 82
02-21-2013, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
The following changes have now been checked in, and (provided QA gives the OK) should appear on Tribble soon:

- Lunge and Pounce now share a 6.0sec Category cooldown.

- Activating Tactical Initiative (Ground) will no longer allow the Ophidian Cane to be infinitely recast without a cooldown.

- Dampening Field now reduces Environmental Damage (Cold, Fire, Radiation, etc) in addition to Energy Damage.

- Weapons Malfunction no longer removes the Damage Immunity effect of the Stasis Pistol's secondary attack.

Ahhh awesome, the cane fix is long overdue. Now how about engineer deployables despawning when the player who fielded them is defeated?
Commander
# 83
02-22-2013, 10:35 PM
Item: Omega PSG
Issue: The expose proc is bugged and currently affects the shield wearer, not the damage owner.
Commander
# 84
02-23-2013, 01:02 AM
Quote:
Item: Omega PSG
Issue: The expose proc is bugged and currently affects the shield wearer, not the damage owner.
Relevant bug report thread with further explanation.

Fanfiction! ZOMG! Read it now!
kate-wintersbite.deviantart.com/art/0x01-Treachery-293641403
Captain
# 85
02-23-2013, 02:06 PM
Wow that's new?

Thread updated.
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Career Officer
# 86
02-25-2013, 02:58 PM
I wonder if we will ever get an update on all the other issues we've put forward in this posting. Its rather sad to see that fixing pvp for real - by addressing the bugs and balancing issues first - seems to be still no priority.
___
Tami, Leader of -FS-
Captain
# 87
02-25-2013, 10:00 PM
Lunge and Pounce now share a 6.0sec Category Cooldown on Tribble
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Commander
# 88
02-26-2013, 06:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikiiy View Post
I wonder if we will ever get an update on all the other issues we've put forward in this posting. Its rather sad to see that fixing pvp for real - by addressing the bugs and balancing issues first - seems to be still no priority.
Well, they do have a huge, huge content update (so they say) coming, so I can see why it's not a priority at the moment. It's disheartening, but they're looking at balance in general over at the offices of Cryptic, which is also a good thing.

I'm not sure if it's a pressing balance issue, but does anyone else think that melee weapons making you fly is a bit ridiculous? I can see why it's needed so that melee is viable in even PvE, but if I can jump over a barrier with it, it seems silly. The "z-axis abuse" could probably get "fixed".

Yay, nay?

Fanfiction! ZOMG! Read it now!
kate-wintersbite.deviantart.com/art/0x01-Treachery-293641403
Commander
# 89
02-26-2013, 02:52 PM
Concerning Shanty Town / Caitian & Ferasan
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?p=8325801
Captain
# 90
02-26-2013, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radkip View Post
Well, they do have a huge, huge content update (so they say) coming, so I can see why it's not a priority at the moment. It's disheartening, but they're looking at balance in general over at the offices of Cryptic, which is also a good thing.

I'm not sure if it's a pressing balance issue, but does anyone else think that melee weapons making you fly is a bit ridiculous? I can see why it's needed so that melee is viable in even PvE, but if I can jump over a barrier with it, it seems silly. The "z-axis abuse" could probably get "fixed".

Yay, nay?
Yes, is completely ridiculous, but i think it's not one of the main corcerns regarding PvP right now.
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com