Career Officer
# 11
02-25-2013, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpingjs View Post
You supposedly get a free ship ...

Where is my free ship!?
If you're serious and don't know where your free Destroyer is, you go to the shipyard of your race, and pick it from the list. If for some reason you do not have the token to get it, there is a dialog option from one of the shipyard NPCs to claim another token.
Career Officer
# 12
02-26-2013, 04:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpingjs View Post
You supposedly get a free ship ...

Where is my free ship!?

Go to a Shipyard. Choose "Vice Admiral" and you should see the Chimerra listed.

You can claim it but you will not like it.
Rihannsu
# 13
02-26-2013, 05:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pingahead View Post
Go to a Shipyard. Choose "Vice Admiral" and you should see the Chimerra listed.

You can claim it but you will not like it.
just because you don't like it, doesn't mean he won't

i have one, and enjoy it, though i do wish that, since it's the 1000 day ship, it would've had 10 console slots
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
Career Officer
# 14
02-26-2013, 09:31 AM
First, I want to say that I bought a LTS back before launch and at this point the LTS has payed for itself before F2P even hit. Right now I effectively get a free zen stipend every month for that early contribution.

There are many benefits to having a LTS but many of those same benefits you can get by purchasing them separately. The best way to see if it is worth it to you is to tally up the cost of buying what you want via zen store versus a LTS.

It is a long term investment not something you buy for a short stint. Make sure the benefits match up with what you are looking for then decide. Anyone can buy a LTS but not everyone would get their money's worth back.

Something to think about.