Lieutenant
I bought some from NPC, double clicked them in inventory, and when in space I can't drag them to the hotbar.

Right click or left click drag to any of the 3 bars doesn't drop them there. I tried from inventory and from the ship device spot.
Commander
# 2
02-26-2013, 04:47 AM
At the upper right of your hotbar there is a button that opens new window when clicked. You can drag your item from there.
Career Officer
# 3
02-26-2013, 04:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by damix4 View Post
At the upper right of your hotbar there is a button that opens new window when clicked. You can drag your item from there.
Or just hit "P". Uncheck the box that locks the tray. Drag. Done.
Captain
# 4
02-26-2013, 11:15 AM
Whenever you mount devices they are automatically sent to an action bar position, but unfortunately it can any one of the 10 bars available, unlock the action bar by clicking on the mouse symbol on the right side of the action bar or push (p) then uncheck the locked box, then you can move devices to any position on any of the bars you want. Remember to lock it when you've finished.
Lieutenant
# 5 Help!
12-09-2013, 11:51 AM
Sorry been playing since beta, but the forums say I'm new.

So had to add on a thread.

For the life of me I cannot figure out how to clean the toolbars. When I get items or powers the game throws them on random places.

Now I can move new icons to the bar...but I want to organize them and no matter if the back is locked/unlocked or the box is checked or not you cannot move the abilities.

Help!

Thanks...
Captain
# 6
12-09-2013, 11:57 AM
Press P to bring up your powers menu, then click and drag the powers of choice off the menu onto your toolbar.
Vadm. Kanril Eleya, U.S.S. Andraste, Strike Team Alpha

Useful Links for Foundry Writers | "Bait and Switch" -- Fed Foundry project, Part 1 rewards-qualified!
Say no to Arc! STO standalone installer
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
12-09-2013, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rerednaw View Post
Now I can move new icons to the bar...but I want to organize them and no matter if the back is locked/unlocked or the box is checked or not you cannot move the abilities.
You are correct. The only way to "organize" skills is to drag them into place as if adding new ones.