Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Rihannsu
# 11
02-26-2013, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophlogimo View Post
Please explain.
Better damage for the Wing Cannon Overload.

Better shield striping power with the Tachyon Blast, adding shield resist debuff is just icing on the cake. And the Tachyon Blast shield strip isn't that heavy in PVP thanks to resists from PI.

The Wing Platforms able to stack on the shield resist debuff is nice too, but they are still fragile so it is acceptable and not too broken/overpowered.
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
Captain
# 12
02-26-2013, 10:20 AM
Regarding the charge time, it sounds very similar to the Vet ship's console's damage ability. Using this comparison, yes prebuffing is required. But, there are times it can be worth it when a player picks his/her spots and seems fine to me considering the benefits.
Captain
# 13
02-26-2013, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bareel View Post
Love how they can add that to a console in a day yet Sci has been begging for quite awhile to get something so useful added to their shield stripping powers with no luck.

Bet it gets added to a new ultra rare doff in the next doff pack. Blah.
/cries a little.
Rihannsu
# 14
02-26-2013, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by p2wsucks View Post
Regarding the charge time, it sounds very similar to the Vet ship's console's damage ability. Using this comparison, yes prebuffing is required. But, there are times it can be worth it when a player picks his/her spots and seems fine to me considering the benefits.
Honestly, the Chimera's FAW Overload feels faster then the Kumari's Cannon Overload.

For example, with the Chimera.. it's <Sound effect of charge up> Which takes about 1 second.. then BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM during which time your free to buff your self.

The Kumari, even with the new 2 Second charge time is: Chargeing...Charging....And.... FIRE.. which takes about 2.5 Seconds...during which time you can't use ANYTHING till it fires.
Think about this:

Last edited by webdeath; 02-26-2013 at 12:23 PM.
Captain
# 15
02-26-2013, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by webdeath View Post
Honestly, the Chimera's FAW Overload feels faster then the Kumari's Cannon Overload.

For example, with the Chimera.. it's <Sound effect of charge up> Which takes about 1 second.. then BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM during which time your free to buff your self.

The Kumari, even with the new 2 Second charge time is: Chargeing...Charging....And.... FIRE.. which takes about 2.5 Seconds...during which time you can't use ANYTHING till it fires.
Could be, I haven't timed it, more going by feel. Next time I use it I'll try and time it out. Not that it should make any difference, but I'll work on KDF side.
Rihannsu
# 16
02-26-2013, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by p2wsucks View Post
Could be, I haven't timed it, more going by feel. Next time I use it I'll try and time it out. Not that it should make any difference, but I'll work on KDF side.
If your going to test that, best thing to do is Activate Lotus and once active, see when, and for how long, it locks you out of ability usage.
Think about this: