Career Officer
# 11
02-26-2013, 03:26 AM
i agree that FACES are very dark on KDF side, very often, and should be brighter, in particular in brightly lit rooms.

btw. whats up with the lighting on Qu'nos First City? When you walk into the Great Hall or the Bank area the whole map gets dark, sometimes when you walk out the bank it doesn't get bright again, and when you walk out the Great Hall it just flips from on to off, instead of a smooth transition.

The Shipyard in Space also has odd lighting when walking from the Transporter Room into the Shipyard...
Career Officer
# 12
02-26-2013, 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by calamintha View Post
I was so hoping this would be a thread about adding weather effects.
me too, thats what i was thinking
Thowchum
Legendary Starfleet Captain
Fleet Leader, The Abductors
STO Forum Member since December 2010
Welcome to Star Trek Online, where our motto is 'Peace through Superior Firepower.'
Captain
# 13
02-26-2013, 07:27 AM
The fleet starbase is dark. I just made a fleet, for myself and my alts, went to the starbase to see how it look, and it's dark.
KDF ships are dark, but it's canon. Unfortunately.
Also, more weather is always cool.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-26-2013, 09:05 AM
I assume lightning will be included if that witch faction ever gets made. Personally, I would prefer it if Cryptic dealt with the flying noodle creature first.
Rihannsu
# 15
02-26-2013, 12:52 PM
I was thinking of Tesla Coils hmm... I'm sure they could add a few of those to the KDF ships.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 16
02-26-2013, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dracounguis View Post
Someone call Zeus and put in an order for some lightning!
Thor is more likely to come help with that... He also deals with trolls and gnomes...
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports