Ensign
I am looking at getting the design of my Main's Uniform to a seamstress friend of mine for a costume for conventions. But I can't seem to find a way to get good views in screenshot form.

anyone have suggestions? I can log in a provide the actual Uniform pieces from the tailor if needed.
Career Officer
# 2
02-26-2013, 12:40 PM
Maybe this might help? http://www.stowiki.org/Uniforms Close-up screenshots are in each link.

You can try zooming in while in the Tailor. Switch to a standard pose and mouse wheel in. The icon in the lower left hand corner of the Tailor is actually your chat window minimized, so you can still use the screenshot commands or just hit PrintScreen.
Member since November 2009... I think.
(UFP) Ragnarök Fleet - Logistics Division Vice Admiral T'Phira; Captain Selena; Captain Altecha; Captain K'Kera; Lieutenant Aydihe Tefx; Subcommander S'ena
(KDF) Lieutenant General Vokno (aka Lady Vokno); Lieutenant General Raylene
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
02-26-2013, 12:41 PM
Well what views are you looking for is the question. The tailor only works for general viewing and you need a HD lvl screen shot to get major detail work.

I had to get some for a commission drawing recently, i just did a few shots in DS9, though I'm sure the bridge of your ship or any other low traffic area will work.

Another idea is to have someone screen cap views of your character via FPS mode, I haven't tried this yet so i don't know if the target icon will show. I'll check later tonight.
Ensign
# 4
02-26-2013, 01:13 PM
Thanks so much I got the Uniform pieces in view off the Wiki from altechachan. I have a good enough graphics card that I can go to max graphics on my bridge or in the tailor for Screenshots.

I just wanted a more wholesome view of my character and I seem to be only able to zoom in on my face in the tailor. I have already gotten screen shots from there but they didn't seem enough. I'll have to log in a check take a few more and have her look at them plus the STOwiki images and see if she needs any more information.

Thanks all so much, I am actually getting the feeling I might be able to get this uniform made

FYI its Science (blue)
Sierra 4
Ankle panels/pockets
Padded boots
Career Officer
# 5
02-26-2013, 01:38 PM
You're welcome! Best of luck in your costume. Now I wonder if I can put together a "Wrath of Khan" uniform in real life...?
Member since November 2009... I think.
(UFP) Ragnarök Fleet - Logistics Division Vice Admiral T'Phira; Captain Selena; Captain Altecha; Captain K'Kera; Lieutenant Aydihe Tefx; Subcommander S'ena
(KDF) Lieutenant General Vokno (aka Lady Vokno); Lieutenant General Raylene
Ensign
# 6 I was mistaken...
03-03-2013, 07:18 PM
So apparently she doesn't have the time to make the costume...as an addendum now. Does anyone know someone that could make a Costume like this. Hopefully before May 17th <WINK WINK>
Captain
# 7
03-03-2013, 07:54 PM
Lol I meant to make a Tactical Vice Admiral Waistcoast before my birthday last year...

...but my birthday is now next week. So...

...good luck? ^^;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Comm. Pion
What should I wish upon the endless universe;
To be able to smile and forgive everything;
That's right, if we light up the dream in our hearts without averting our eyes;
We should be able to walk whatever tomorrow comes...

I am V. Adm. Kha Yuung, and I approve of this message.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-03-2013, 10:49 PM
Post a picture of it when it is done.
I've never seen a Trek cosplay from a game before.
Always wanted to do something from Elite Force, but just can't find the time to.
Rihannsu
# 9
03-03-2013, 11:03 PM
that one might be more difficult because it's one of the more plastiky looking ones, I've seen some of the other styles on Ebay. You might be able to pull off the pants with a pair of jeans or cargo pants too.
Lt. Commander
I'm surprised!

After all these years and there is no Star Trek Online cosplay. I just can't find any.

If anyone has done it please post it here, I want to see the costume.

Not just any Star Trek cosplay, it has to be Star Trek Online cosplay!!