Lt. Commander
# 1 Aquarius Bridge chairs
02-26-2013, 02:43 PM
I noticed that in some of the older bridges that had multiple seats in the captain's position, (much like the Galaxy class setup), your assigned first officer and another assigned BOff took up the seats near the captain, as they should.

The three chair setup on the Aquarius bridge chairs for the Odyssey are constantly empty. And that makes it look strange as that bridge setup separates the captain's platform from everything else around it. Is this intentional? Shouldn't the platform have at the very least, the ship's XO on it like the other multi-chair bridges do?

by @Skydawn - member of Starbase UGC
Ensign
# 2
02-26-2013, 07:08 PM
This kind of bugged me as well. I love the bridge itself, but it seems kind of empty. The Odyssey bridge had this problem too. It had a ton of stations, but hardly any crew manning them. The Aquarius has even fewer officers on duty.

I was impressed that they added some DOff missions to make the interior worth visiting, but now i wish they'd go back and add in more officer placements. For that matter, I'd really like to be able to place my officers how I like as well.