Lt. Commander
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 126
# 51
02-26-2013, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegeek View Post
Now that a number of people have had a chance to see this thread, I have moved it to the C-Store subform where the feedback is more likely to be seen by the folks who run the C-Store.
And thank you for that!

I've been scanning through stuff at the C-Store for a while now but I always hold out. If there was a sale, I'd pick up at least one new ship, if not two.


by @Skydawn - member of Starbase UGC
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,754
# 52
02-26-2013, 04:53 PM
i'm eagerly waiting for one, but i don't want it coming too quickly, as i'm still zen farming; it would be nice if it comes in at the latter half of march
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
Career Officer
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,165
# 53
02-26-2013, 04:55 PM
Well, I just went and bought 12100 zen through Skrill. Now I need a C-Store sale to dump it all on.


"Freedom is just a pretty idea unless it's backed by Force."

An Introduction to the Gorn (RP guide) / Ten Forward Fanfics
Survivor of Remus
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 14
# 54
02-26-2013, 06:41 PM
If the past is any indication, we should be due a ship sale on Thursday. If that proves to be the case, I will also take advantage of the current zen sale. Shame the Andorian ships won't be included, though...
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 73
# 55
02-26-2013, 08:37 PM
15% bonus ZEN Promo . . . probably means no sale this month?
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,455
# 56
02-27-2013, 03:20 AM
Ship sale not so much, but it's been like forever since any sale that included "Services" and "Duty Officers". Waiting for those...
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,754
# 57
02-27-2013, 05:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by suaveks View Post
Ship sale not so much, but it's been like forever since any sale that included "Services" and "Duty Officers". Waiting for those...
have they ever actually done sales on services or duty officers? i know they've done ships, which seem to be their most common, lockbox keys, which are a bit more common, and costumes, which i only saw one of last year, but never either of those two
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,455
# 58
02-27-2013, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
have they ever actually done sales on services or duty officers? i know they've done ships, which seem to be their most common, lockbox keys, which are a bit more common, and costumes, which i only saw one of last year, but never either of those two
They did general sales on the whole store assortment, but ever since f2p those sales have been pretty scarce. I guess this kind of general sale would be great, but I'm saying that more than ships I'd personally prefer services and doffs, to expand slots on all my toons and all that.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,754
# 59
02-27-2013, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by suaveks View Post
They did general sales on the whole store assortment, but ever since f2p those sales have been pretty scarce. I guess this kind of general sale would be great, but I'm saying that more than ships I'd personally prefer services and doffs, to expand slots on all my toons and all that.
i would only ever buy doff slots if they came in an account-wide option; even on sale, paying for 100 extra slots on 16 characters is way too damn expensive

same goes for every other slot purchase
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 363
# 60
02-27-2013, 04:41 PM
I wish there would be a ship sale or even a sale on something worthwhile, ive been sitting on 25k zen for 3 months now and not one thing worth buying at these prices.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:47 PM.