Captain
# 11
02-27-2013, 07:46 AM
Yeah, full Doff roster, Foundry missions list, Accolades list all reduce my FPS to more of a "presentation" of successive pictures than a seamless "video". (Thankfully I keep no mail and delete all I can as soon as I can.)

Wherever the problem lies, it definitely needs to be adressed.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Captain
# 12
02-27-2013, 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalani2 View Post
This bottleneck caused by scripts wouldn't be so frustrating if I didn't have idle CPU cores while its happening.
hahaha i know right.

Really tho, it is a Graphical problem because if the UI was properly GPU accelerated it would actually put my GPU at full load, but it actually drops when opening my mailbox ha ha.

Really Cryptic? I could swear you guys said something different once, but sure I am wrong.
Captain
# 13
02-27-2013, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meurik View Post
Funny. If the CPU is the bottleneck, why do I often have around 90-95% GPU load, and a mere 15-20% CPU load?
You probably have a very low-end GPU? I'm running a GTX 670 and a i7 at 4.5Ghz, and my GPU usage never tops 100%, in fact the only thing that tops out when my FPS drops below 60 is the CPU, and the game is very bad with CPU usage, simply not optimized.
Captain
# 14
02-27-2013, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkfader1988 View Post
You probably have a very low-end GPU? I'm running a GTX 670 and a i7 at 4.5Ghz, and my GPU usage never tops 100%, in fact the only thing that tops out when my FPS drops below 60 is the CPU, and the game is very bad with CPU usage, simply not optimized.
Funny. And here I thought a GTX 465 would be considered "sufficient"
Career Officer
# 15
02-27-2013, 12:00 PM
The UI on AMD is even worse. Throwing up an inventory window can make the game damned near unplayable. Which is absurd considering i can play SWTOR with the engine MAXED.

This game shouldn't be even close to as demanding.