Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Closed Thread

Career Officer
# 11
02-27-2013, 06:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shookyang View Post
According to my fleetmate, he said the info is outdated on his stuff and others. According to him, it said that it was showing my build as of November. Some of his new characters aren't even showing up.

Wait, this exists now? I thought it was going to be an option in the Gateway...
Sounds like he's viewing the toons that are on the TRIBBLE test server, which will obviously be older.
Captain
# 12
02-27-2013, 08:28 AM
How would you select a different server?

Or does it default to Tribble?
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-27-2013, 12:53 PM
wierd cus i can see mine live update. i switch a consoel and boom gateway has the new data.

perfect for tournmanet rules check

anyway enjoy gg
Career Officer
# 14 ***accesse Denied***
08-10-2013, 06:24 PM
Call me a relic of the old cold war cloak and dagger covert spy days or just call me paranoid but I really don't like the idea of just anyone being able to view what I conceder my private and personal information about my STO accounts, characters, captains, skills, builds, boffs, doffs, ships, gear and items.

So as for this new STO Cryptic/PWE ((Gateway)) thing, I have turned it off, ripped it out of the socket, threw it on the ground and stomped it until it is broken into many little pieces then I threw all the rubbish into the trash can.

***ACCESS DENIED***
ALL PRIVACY FILTERS/BLOCKS ARE TURNED ON!
NO PRIVATE MESSAGES!
NO E-MAILS!
AND MOST DEFANTLY NO PEEPINGTOMS TRYING TO LOOK AT MY PRIVATE/PERSONAL INFORMATION!

P.S. If I had wanted you to know every thing about my STO characters I would have already told you.
Rihannsu
# 15
08-10-2013, 07:04 PM
I smell Brraaaiiinss.. from February...
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
Survivor of Romulus
# 16
08-10-2013, 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by norisman1 View Post
Call me a relic of the old cold war cloak and dagger covert spy days or just call me paranoid but I really don't like the idea of just anyone being able to view what I conceder my private and personal information about my STO accounts, characters, captains, skills, builds, boffs, doffs, ships, gear and items.

So as for this new STO Cryptic/PWE ((Gateway)) thing, I have turned it off, ripped it out of the socket, threw it on the ground and stomped it until it is broken into many little pieces then I threw all the rubbish into the trash can.

***ACCESS DENIED***
ALL PRIVACY FILTERS/BLOCKS ARE TURNED ON!
NO PRIVATE MESSAGES!
NO E-MAILS!
AND MOST DEFANTLY NO PEEPINGTOMS TRYING TO LOOK AT MY PRIVATE/PERSONAL INFORMATION!

P.S. If I had wanted you to know every thing about my STO characters I would have already told you.
One little FYI; it's considered against the normal forum rules to post in topics that have been inactive for longer then 30 days. It seems you're quite new here, so here you know .

Oh, and....

Brainzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

===post above is by stoutes===

EDIT: Closed for necroing an old thread. Remember, if a thread has been inactive for 30 days, you should not post to it. Feel free to create a new thread on the subject if you would like to discuss further ~BranFlakes
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message ^^

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 08-12-2013 at 07:30 PM.
Closed Thread