Captain
# 21
02-27-2013, 10:30 AM
Currently, the hull repair bonus granted by the leadership trait and the Borg set (2 pieces) is uneffected by combat status and crew. I'm not sure if this is intended or a bug. To discuss this issue, I've created the following thread:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?p=8340991
Commander
# 22
02-27-2013, 11:57 AM
The Leadership captain skill is currently broken.

A fleet mate of mine and I were just comparing our passive hull regen rate. We both have 2 humans equipped and we had the same Hull Repair skill (both 114).

I had 150% passive hull regen per minute.

He had 216% passive hull regen per minute.

The ONLY difference between us is he has the captain Leadership trait.

There is no way it should be giving a 60+% boost.

At first we thought it was doubleing the effect of his BOs but when he removed one it only dropped by the correct 20%.

TLDR: The Leadership captain trait is giving +60% passive hull regen instead of 20%.
Captain
# 23
02-27-2013, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerkorhil View Post
The Leadership captain skill is currently broken.

A fleet mate of mine and I were just comparing our passive hull regen rate. We both have 2 humans equipped and we had the same Hull Repair skill (both 114).

I had 150% passive hull regen per minute.

He had 216% passive hull regen per minute.

The ONLY difference between us is he has the captain Leadership trait.

There is no way it should be giving a 60+% boost.

At first we thought it was doubleing the effect of his BOs but when he removed one it only dropped by the correct 20%.

TLDR: The Leadership captain trait is giving +60% passive hull regen instead of 20%.
Are you both in the same ship? The bonus from leadership is not a flat 20%/min; it is modified by the base hull repair rate of the ship (which depends on ship class) and skill in "Starship Hull Repair". Also, check if he has the Borg 2-piece bonus; that grants +35%/min to hull repair rate and +10 to "Starship Hull Repair".

For the details, see this post:
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...31&postcount=3

Last edited by frtoaster; 02-27-2013 at 01:26 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 24
02-27-2013, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frtoaster View Post
Are you both in the same ship? The bonus from leadership is not a flat 20%/min; it is modified by the base hull repair rate of the ship (which depends on ship class) and skill in "Starship Hull Repair". Also, check if he has the Borg 2-piece bonus; that grants +35%/min to hull repair rate and +10 to "Starship Hull Repair".

For the details, see this post:
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...31&postcount=3
Nice testing..
Bone1970 & Bone trader don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. Fed Tac's. BNE Fed Sci.
Bag of Bones & Bone Ugly don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. Rom/Fed Tac. Bone & Bone2 don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. KDF Eng's.
Warning: Not a native English-speaker, sorry if my English sucks.