Ensign
# 1 Uber trolls
02-27-2013, 02:12 PM
So these kids have no life other then STO. I was starting a video when these two trolls decided to block me in and tag bag/dance. big whop right stuff happen.. yeah thats what I would normally think but since I was making a video and have an open mic I thought hey maybe they just want to be one YouTube so here a Video of the two most uber trolls in STO.
http://youtu.be/sjUUoKw3mOM
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-27-2013, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by log4n227 View Post
So these kids have no life other then STO. I was starting a video when these two trolls decided to block me in and tag bag/dance. big whop right stuff happen.. yeah thats what I would normally think but since I was making a video and have an open mic I thought hey maybe they just want to be one YouTube so here a Video of the two most uber trolls in STO.
http://youtu.be/sjUUoKw3mOM
I don't know if they're trolls but more like "two annoying kids with nothing better to do".

But I've already had someone get upset with me today for mentioning how kids are annoying.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
02-27-2013, 02:42 PM
When I watched this, what came to mind was the song from the Hamsterdance site. lol
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
"I would rather take a chance on getting a change made to the game through positive engagement than know for sure that I got a change made by complaining" -drogyn1701, May 14, 2014.
Ensign
# 4
02-27-2013, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnurntumber View Post
I don't know if they're trolls but more like "two annoying kids with nothing better to do".

But I've already had someone get upset with me today for mentioning how kids are annoying.
I have to agree with you Kids are annoying and furthermore they shouldn't be aloud to play games that their prepubescent minds aren't ready for.
Captain
# 5
02-27-2013, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
When I watched this, what came to mind was the song from the Hamsterdance site. lol
Thanks, now i have the hamster-song going though my head for the rest of the day
Career Officer
# 6
02-27-2013, 03:44 PM
I bet you these trolls are in their forties living in their mother's basement!
"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa (2006)
Captain
# 7
02-27-2013, 03:45 PM
The video looks like a case representation of the tragedy that results when cousins marry.
They were obviously griefing you, you have clear evidence to report them, but I have to admit, I can't stop laughing. What a pair of geeks, ya I know we do have some world class idiots playing this game, but to have it so clearly illustrated is just, priceless.
Survivor of Romulus
# 8
02-27-2013, 03:51 PM
I've met plenty of decent kids while playing MMOs and plenty of "adults" who barely deserve the title. I wouldn't be surprised at all if these guys turned out to not be kids at all, but late-20-somethings with marriages, kids and a good job down at the bank.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
"I would rather take a chance on getting a change made to the game through positive engagement than know for sure that I got a change made by complaining" -drogyn1701, May 14, 2014.
Ensign
# 9
02-27-2013, 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxvitor View Post
The video looks like a case representation of the tragedy that results when cousins marry.
They were obviously griefing you, you have clear evidence to report them, but I have to admit, I can't stop laughing. What a pair of geeks, ya I know we do have some world class idiots playing this game, but to have it so clearly illustrated is just, priceless.
Wait a minute I could report them for this! Hmm I just might do that. Thanks my friend for the info, oh if any of see these two would let them know that they are now YouTube Stars.
Captain
# 10
02-27-2013, 07:17 PM
Meh. Not really trolls, just irritating kids with too much time on their hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
DAAAAAMN YOOOOOOOOOU!!!

Now it's not going to go away for weeeeeeeks.

EDIT: This thread is now going down the wrong path and has been reported by multiple people. If you need to report someone, please do it in-game through the [?] on the minimal -- user "Request GM Help". /thread ~BranFlakes
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 02-28-2013 at 09:11 AM.
Closed Thread