Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lieutenant
# 19
02-27-2013, 03:58 PM
Currently, I'm working on three separate missions. The one I'm furthest on is Imperial Illusion, which involves being transported to an alternate timeline, but I got stuck on it a few months ago. I'm considering rewriting all the dialog and redoing all the maps to improve it, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

The second project has no title yet but is based on time traveling Klingons, and how the future Klingon Empire turns out, etc. I have almost nothing done on this project and am still trying to work out an exact plotline.

My third project is what I've been working on most. It has a working title of "Reliance Down", and is based on the mysterious circumstances of the destruction of the USS Reliance.

I learned a lot from Kirfat's tutorials and from experimenting with options, etc. I've been working really hard on the custom interiors for the Reliance mission, but it's kinda taking a while.

Unfortunately, I've started running into roadblocks in my story for that mission too, so I may not be finishing for a while.