Commander
# 91
02-27-2013, 02:26 PM
Concerning this issue, to prevent a discussion in this thread here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkollins View Post
08. Level Design: Running Virus in Shanty Town
Issue: The virus in shanty town is like the flag in capture the flag games, yet most people don't even notice whats going on there because the virus can be moved while under perfect cloak (covert trait + stealth module) and can be captured while under cloak (omega cloak+covert trait).. thus the virus carrier is never ever showing up on the minimap, the base turrets will never see anything either, making this totally unintuitive and hard to handle
sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=8345821
Captain
# 92
02-27-2013, 07:25 PM
This week is amazing and someone will say that's impossibru!!!11!, but we have 3 great fixes this week coming to Tribble

Yay!
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Lieutenant
# 93
02-27-2013, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkollins View Post
This week is amazing and someone will say that's impossibru!!!11!, but we have 3 great fixes this week coming to Tribble

Yay!
Yeah I love these fixes these so called great players that tend to disappear and reappear every few months are gonna vanish once again. Nerfing cryo pulsewave in some ways nerfs the operative kit user as well. God I love it!
Commander
# 94
02-28-2013, 10:43 AM
As of today's patch:

Omega shield is still broken (had been hoping for a ninja patch)

TI cooldown on Ophidian Cane is confirmed working as intended.

Lunge/pounce category cooldown is confirmed working as intended.

Last edited by guriphu; 02-28-2013 at 11:41 AM.
Captain
# 95
02-28-2013, 02:08 PM
Post updated with all the fixes!
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Commander
# 96
03-01-2013, 03:38 PM
Mechanic: Chain-knockback
Issue: knockback effects can be chained back to back essentially indefinitely, resulting in a fight where one person is unable to take any actions from the first hit until he is dead. There is supposed to be a resistance to knockback that procs when you get knocked, but it doesn't work.

Suggested fix: Have knockback proc a 20 second immunity to knockback, the same way that stun procs a 20 second immunity to stun.
Commander
# 97
03-01-2013, 04:20 PM
Oh, no wonder that guy with the sword kept me on the ground for like 20 seconds straight while he slowly wittled me away...

Fanfiction! ZOMG! Read it now!
kate-wintersbite.deviantart.com/art/0x01-Treachery-293641403
Commander
# 98
03-02-2013, 02:43 AM
Saw him too yesterday. Even if he didn't accomplished to get me killed that way, i know what you are talking about. But a 20 seconds immunity is far too much! It would be sufficient to have a immunity for just a few seconds to get out of range a bit, or use Hypos.
I already have been able to use Hypos in the acutal situation and get out there alive.
Ensign
# 99
03-02-2013, 01:24 PM
Resistance to knock-back/down appears to be bugged at present. Before testing, I thought it might be the character I was playing (Omega armor + no willpower). Or maybe a melee knockdown doff, or a goofy KD tribble. After-all cryptic has a track record of adding content with little concern how it effects pvp.

So I switched to my engineer to test in a private match:

9 bars of willpower, full mk12 MACO + sure footed trait. Until recently, he could remain standing through almost anything: melee assaults, pulsewave blasts - seriously almost anything. He's gone from being knocked down 10% of the time to 100%. Chain knockdown wouldn't be a problem if resistance was triggering. Its almost like the defensive check was removed to limit lag during the anniversary event.

Edit: Adding some form of cc immunities will just reward players who neglect their current defensive options. What's available just needs to be examined and fixed, cause I'm pretty sure its broken

Last edited by ultraops; 03-02-2013 at 01:40 PM.
Career Officer
# 100
03-02-2013, 02:23 PM
I think the pushback resistance is broken currently.. you can even see how it stacks up on you while someone melee's you.. its just not doing anything it seems. My guess is that it either got bugged 3? 4? patches ago or they stealth nerfed the resistance to make meleeing more viable.

Theres a couple bug reports on the forum already tho, someone even posted a video about playing ping pong with borg drones.
___
Tami, Leader of -FS-