Starfleet Veteran
# 171
02-23-2013, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malnificent View Post
Congratz Rebecca!

I'm been with TFS for 7 days but in that short time I can already testify to the respect and goodwill you bring to the fleet. The fleet chat lights up upon your arrival. You must be doing something right.

Recognition well earned, well received.

Cheers,

Syn'Jaq

P.S. - I don't know about "we all love you," but I will say you were rocking that little black skirt at the award ceremony. Smokin' Hot
Sounds like you in love lol
Career Officer
# 172 New (Noob) Subscriber!
02-23-2013, 08:10 AM
I am a very new subscriber, and new to STO... but enjoying it immensely! (needed a new MMO for a change of pace!)

I have 2 low level, (but very active) alts that would love a fleet invite!

Tohrun@qhato (Starfleet Science Officer)

Tahree@qhato (Starfleet Tactical Officer)

Tohrun is not currently in a fleet. Tahree is in a small fleet, looking to change (only one online in fleet a lot of the time.)

Not much fun talking to myself all the time...

Thanks for your consideration!
Starfleet Veteran
# 173 Kraegan Memorial Video
02-23-2013, 11:39 AM
I cant believe it been 2 years since Kraegan has left us. He was responsible for fleet alliances. He jump around from teamspeak to teamspeak always keeping in touch with all his friends I do miss you popping in teamspeak RIP .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXRRo...layer_embedded

Last edited by hydrodura; 02-23-2013 at 11:44 AM.
Career Officer
# 174
02-24-2013, 06:28 AM
Tracking down some info for stowiki, can anyone confirm or deny that after the Tier 5 starbase upgrade completed if there were upgrade projects for skill respec and duty officer contact? I've only gotten confirmation on the starbase Counselor.

If you have project costs (and preferably screenshots of the project) that would be ideal.

Can be reached in-game @PhyrexianHero
Fleet holding costs | Accolade Points: 18745 (Fed Engineer), 16400 (KDF Tactical)
Subscribe to Accolade thread | Join channel Accolades | Idea: Mail Revamp
New on STOwiki: Spire projects | STO Timeline | Fed-KDF Disparity | upcoming content
Fed Fleet: Section 31 (level 20) | KDF Fleet: Klingon Intelligence (level 20)
Starfleet Veteran
# 175
02-24-2013, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phyrexianhero View Post
Tracking down some info for stowiki, can anyone confirm or deny that after the Tier 5 starbase upgrade completed if there were upgrade projects for skill respec and duty officer contact? I've only gotten confirmation on the starbase Counselor.

If you have project costs (and preferably screenshots of the project) that would be ideal.

Can be reached in-game @PhyrexianHero
i added a link in the beginning of this thread but here it is also see if this video answer your question if not contact me in game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofYOqtwWJUk
Starfleet Veteran
# 176
02-26-2013, 04:58 AM
Andorian ship. beautiful. but defenses really suck especially the tac one
Captain
# 177
02-27-2013, 08:28 PM
I just joined one of my Caitians to the Fleet. I would like to join my other one if possible. K'Fluffy.

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Starfleet Veteran
# 178
02-28-2013, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
I just joined one of my Caitians to the Fleet. I would like to join my other one if possible. K'Fluffy.
it is possible send me a tell
Starfleet Veteran
# 179
03-01-2013, 10:43 AM
I have seen a very healthy pvp community go south over the pass year and it hurts me to see what i love to play most, falling apart. So, I decided to take matters in to my own hands.

Task Force Spectre will be sponsoring a pvp tournament. There is a buy in of 25 million ec per team. Why so low? Because i want everyone to have a chance. Task Force Spectre will not be in this tournament to avoid being seen to be catering to our own side, or benefiting in any way.

Rules:-

NO Universal console!!!!!!

ONLY 1 TYPE of SHIP PER TEAM

Meaning:- you can't use 2 bug ships, can't use 2 Mobius destroyer etc.

Simple rules!! Lets get back to having fun.

Winner of the tournament gets all the E.C.

Date and time will follow soon once i see how many fleets join
Starfleet Veteran
# 180
03-02-2013, 05:53 AM