Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Rihannsu
# 31
02-27-2013, 08:47 PM
My gut reaction is to say that all reviews should require a comment, if for no other reason than to allow the author to reach out to low-raters in an effort to fix the problem (and to better reveal malicious low-raters).

Additionally, I think it might be a good idea to only allow 1-stars on dropped missions. If the player was able to complete the mission, than that mission probably meets the bare minimum technical standards to justify 2 stars... unless there's a Terms of Use violation, in which case it should be reported rather than 1-starred.

That's my two cents at least.

On a related note, as a newly-minuted Foundry author, I would love some more in-depth metrics on average play time, etc, to help me improve the quality of future missions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erei1 View Post
It should be mandatory to leave a comment on 1star review.
But I suspect most of them are a user problem more than a mission bug. I recently had a 1star review from someone who couldn't find where to start, while it's mentioned under the minimap in the objectives, during NPC conversation, AND in the mission description.
I also saw a 2star review on someone else mission, with a comment like "Good mission !" I suspect this person choose the wrong rating.