Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,185
# 1501
02-28-2013, 12:57 AM
"Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man, and let history make its own judgements."

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,017
# 1502
02-28-2013, 01:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
"Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man, and let history make its own judgements."

Then shoot a Vulcan in the face...

Also, the dagger on my belt should be functional! I don't get why I can't attack Borg with it!
Click here to view my DeviantArt!

Last edited by loukoc; 02-28-2013 at 01:46 AM.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,185
# 1503
02-28-2013, 01:52 AM
News update:

I shall be taking a break from STO for the rest of the month. I shall return on March 1st.

Continue with what you were doing.

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,017
# 1504
02-28-2013, 02:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
News update:

I shall be taking a break from STO for the rest of the month. I shall return on March 1st.

Continue with what you were doing.
and who will I have to greet me happily?
Click here to view my DeviantArt!
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,185
# 1505
02-28-2013, 03:11 AM
I will leave a Suroo bot on Defera. He will greet you, wave to you, drink with you, and occasionally make an inspirational speech.

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,894
# 1506
02-28-2013, 03:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
I will leave a Suroo bot on Defera. He will greet you, wave to you, drink with you, and occasionally make an inspirational speech.
This Suroo bot has taken over already. Notice how it's posting under a different shade of blue.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,080
# 1507
02-28-2013, 05:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
This Suroo bot has taken over already. Notice how it's posting under a different shade of blue.
even a Suroo bot should be posting in the exact same color; the fact that it isn't makes me suspicious...i think it's an undine
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 589
# 1508
02-28-2013, 05:44 AM
Someone's already making plans for being here on my one year anniversary! Thank you, Suroo.
____________________________________
I am retired from STO. By the way, hindsight is 20/20.
Ferasan Shadow Force | Borg Extermination Squad
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,017
# 1509
02-28-2013, 07:05 AM
First, you should make a party on your ship or something.

Completely unrelated-to-First news: As many of you may know I have been deleting and remaking Fed chars a lot, mainly because of very minor things that tend to bug me. So, on my current fed char I have made a time investment that will make me think twice before deleting him. I got 1000 Borg kills using the tutorial (wanted to destroy 200 Borg ships too but I was too tired). So now I don't think I will delete this char so easily and I am one of the few people with 1000 Borg kills at Ensign rank.
That's the useless info of the day.
Click here to view my DeviantArt!

Last edited by loukoc; 02-28-2013 at 07:09 AM.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,894
# 1510
02-28-2013, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loukoc View Post
First, you should make a party on your ship or something.

Completely unrelated-to-First news: As many of you may know I have been deleting and remaking Fed chars a lot, mainly because of very minor things that tend to bug me. So, on my current fed char I have made a time investment that will make me think twice before deleting him. I got 1000 Borg kills using the tutorial (wanted to destroy 200 Borg ships too but I was too tired). So now I don't think I will delete this char so easily and I am one of the few people with 1000 Borg kills at Ensign rank.
That's the useless info of the day.
I remember doing that on a grind toon used for gold box farming XD.
By the way I made a new suggestion I think yall will like.
Let me know if you have any of your own suggestions for it .
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...81#post8356881
Also dilithium grind has been nerfed....
From the patch notes.

Private PVP Challenge matches that use settings below the default settings will no longer count towards PVP daily mission objectives.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891

Last edited by ashkrik23; 02-28-2013 at 07:54 AM.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:41 PM.