Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Closed Thread

Former PWE Community Team Lead
Calling all Foundry players and reviewers! From today until Wednesday, March 20th, at 10AM PST, voting is open for Foundry Challenge #6! Read more to learn about the contest and how you can vote for a winner.

Click here to read more.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Empire Veteran
# 2
02-27-2013, 12:31 PM
So many missions to play.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
02-27-2013, 01:06 PM
Yes, really a lot to play in the next days

But I am looking forward to it.
http://www.directupload.net/index.php?mode=upload
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
02-27-2013, 02:25 PM
Great to see so many entries, and some from brand new authors! Good luck everyone.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
"I would rather take a chance on getting a change made to the game through positive engagement than know for sure that I got a change made by complaining" -drogyn1701, May 14, 2014.
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
02-27-2013, 02:29 PM
This is my first entry into one of these.. so.. enjoy my mission

if you find anything that effects your playthrough in any major way.. spam me and i'll fix it.
Lieutenant
# 6
02-27-2013, 05:33 PM
15 Fed missions? @_@ Time to put on my big boy boots.
Captain
# 7
02-27-2013, 05:57 PM
Wow... I think I'll need to clear my schedule... Put all my calls on hold... Cancel my appointment with the ambassador...

This will take some time and I look forward to it! Good luck to all entrants!
Captain
# 8
02-28-2013, 07:13 AM
Some of the missions are missing.

Are the authors tweaking them for errors, or am I not searching properly. I did both top rated, new, and custom searching by both title and author based on the blogpost info.
Yes I support This

"Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many they are few"
Commander
# 9
02-28-2013, 07:34 AM
Why don't the mission qualify for standard foundry rewards?
Survivor of Romulus
# 10
02-28-2013, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captaind3 View Post
Some of the missions are missing.

Are the authors tweaking them for errors, or am I not searching properly. I did both top rated, new, and custom searching by both title and author based on the blogpost info.
Since these are all new missions, they all start off with zero reviews, this puts them in the under-5 review category. To see this category, click on the "Become a Reviewer" button on the Foundry mission menu. (Nothing is required of you, it just allows you to see missions with less than 5 reviews). Some of the missions ? such as mine ? are out of that category now, some are probably not out of it yet but probably will be by the end of the day.

Also keep in mind that some of these missions may have different player level requirements. If after clicking on the "Become a Reviewer" button you still don't see one, make sure you're on a character over level 45.

Quote:
Why don't the mission qualify for standard foundry rewards?
This is linked to the same issue as above. Because these missions start out fresh, they have to first meet the qualifications to give out rewards. We've been told that to qualify, a mission must have more than 5 reviews (getting it out of that under 5 category) and it must average more than 15-20 minutes in length, which is calculated by taking the average time of everyone who has played it, so it needs some playthroughs to get an average. There are also some requirements that Cryptic has not released.

It's fairly likely that when these missions get up enough plays, most, if not all, will give out the usual rewards.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
"I would rather take a chance on getting a change made to the game through positive engagement than know for sure that I got a change made by complaining" -drogyn1701, May 14, 2014.
Closed Thread