Starfleet Veteran
# 5341
02-28-2013, 01:13 PM
OOC: Going to bed. Be back at (hopefully) 14:00 UTC (17 hours.)
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 5342
02-28-2013, 01:13 PM
*Anders cannot believe that they successfully latched on the vessel in the middle passage undetected... but since he had to stop working he is tapping his fingers...*
Captain
# 5343
02-28-2013, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Tal: tal to all forces the ship has cleared the cluster red alert.

Officer: yes sir all forced going to red alert. Bringing auto defense platforms.online now.

Tal: tal to Preston. I would suggest you and the senate depart earth now. We don't know how long it will be till they get here.
Preston: The senate has been evacuated already... I however will be here for morale of the men. Commander remember the message I sent you bring that online but redirect one here... aimed at that vessel.
Captain
# 5344
02-28-2013, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Anders cannot believe that they successfully latched on the vessel in the middle passage undetected... but since he had to stop working he is tapping his fingers...*
Voporak: Find me a weak spot in that ship - a launch bay door, a lightly armored section, anything that we can punch a hole in. I want to get this whole ship inside there, and in one piece if possible. Omet'etan, line the tricobalt mines by twos in the aft bay so we can drop them in pairs.

*He pauses momentarily*

Arm the H-bomb also, and open the ballistic weapons ports once we go in to attack. Once this thing comes out of hyper-warp, arm everything. Then once it has engaged the fleet, disengage the cloak and then it's on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
The Forgotten Battle - a new Foundry mission
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Career Officer
# 5345
02-28-2013, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Preston: The senate has been evacuated already... I however will be here for morale of the men. Commander remember the message I sent you bring that online but redirect one here... aimed at that vessel.
Tal: it will all go as you have planned. It is all taken care of. All that needs to be done is a simple message to be sent.
Captain
# 5346
02-28-2013, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Tal: it will all go as you have planned. It is all taken care of. All that needs to be done is a simple message to be sent.
Preston: Do it... I do not see this ending well. I have orbital defense control ready to neutralize the fragments. So do not worry about collateral.
Career Officer
# 5347
02-28-2013, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Preston: Do it... I do not see this ending well. I have orbital defense control ready to neutralize the fragments. So do not worry about collateral.
Tal: as you wish.

He taps a few controls activating it and prestons plan is put into motion.
Captain
# 5348
02-28-2013, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Tal: as you wish.

He taps a few controls activating it and prestons plan is put into motion.
*XXX000-A begins moving with omega warp core engines with the appropriate thrusters begin to thrust the the meteor forward at low warp speed. The control room starts adjusting its trajectory. *

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 03-01-2013 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Left out information and revising.
Captain
# 5349
02-28-2013, 05:30 PM
*Voporak is in his full M.A.C.O. armor, which includes a grenade satchel, two pistols, many shotgun rounds, and of course Voporak's specially made shotgun. There are 24 others in M.A.C.O. suits, each with grenades, a pistol, an energy based battle rifle, a full auto machine gun, and thousands of rounds. The suits are connected with a closed comm channel and are equipped with atmosphere generators. They are in the mess hall, where Voporak gives the mission briefing*

Voporak: We will be boarding the cylinder shortly, once this ship has made it inside (he does not tell them that they're going to make it or die trying). We will then beam over and split up into groups. Team Alpha (the group that includes Voporak) will search for and rescue a captured officer being held here (that's Sam). Teams Delta and Omega will locate the viniculum and disable shields and any defenses. Teams Beta and Gamma will attempt to disable any critical systems you can. Once the viniculum shielding has been removed, Beta and Gamma will beam off. After Alpha has rescued the officer, we will join Delta and Omega at the viniculum. *he pauses for a moment* However, if Delta and Omega succeed before Alpha has completed the rescue, we must move on. Alpha, Delta, and Omega will leave grenades and the spatial charges in the viniculum room with a ten second delay and we will beam off.

You will shoot on sight any individual that is not this person *he displays an image of Sam on the helmet HUDs* or a member of the boarding party. After we have beamed back, the ship weapons crew will take over. Prepare for boarding.

*The teams move to the transporter rooms, awaiting the order to step onto the transporter pads*

OOC: Hopefully I will be back tomorrow around 4:00 PM EST to board the ship. This'll be fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
The Forgotten Battle - a new Foundry mission
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)

Last edited by voporak; 02-28-2013 at 05:32 PM.
Career Officer
# 5350
02-28-2013, 05:41 PM
Tal simply waits now. He sits in his runabout sized ships lone cabin. He again let's his mind wander. He again walks through the fields of his homeworld. The blue grass and the three suns burning brightly. The war had yet to begin. He was still young. Only 250 he hadn't been assigned to any post or position yet so he took his time to explore. Enjoying all the wonders of their world. He had hers rumors of a battle on the outer worlds but those where just. Rumors his parents had said. But he had heard that the a rising military figure the Diadact had left the core worlds and was headed out near them. He ended up spending the day out there. He remembers it all as if it was yesterday. His parents had gone back to the core. He was alone and had decides to camp out in the wilderness. And suddenly the sky had grown dark as ships filled the sky. They where not shedai of nature. They where as impossible as it sounded iconian.

Ooc: I am kinda back stepping here to give a few.of the iconian shedai war since we have eluded to it alittle bit and have shown they both dont like each other.

He started running to the city. He sees iconian forces transporting down. He arrives at there home as he runs to the comm pannel.
is parents do not respond as he leaves a brief message. He readies himself as he hears the fighting get closer. He like all warrior cast shedai does not need energy weapons. He can use his own body to create energy and discharge it from his hands.

Ooc : will post the rest after work.