Lieutenant
# 331
02-01-2013, 06:09 PM
Name: Cubeageddon
Faction: Starfleet
Level 41+
Author:wan5

A Borg Cube was picked up on sensors by scientists at the Federation shipyard Utopia Planitia. The cube is emitting an unknown exotic particle into space for as of yet unknown reasons. Starfleet have requested you and your fleet being the closest vessels in range to engage and destroy the borg threat.
Find out what those crazy fed scientists have been working on since the cutting beam when you beam down to Utopia Planitia for an exciting ground section!
And finally Engage the Borg invasion fleet to save a civilization!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxTXn5kSDp8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1VTXqnEr-w

Constantly updated from feedback so please help me make this as enjoyable as it can be!

Last edited by wan5; 02-01-2013 at 08:28 PM.
Career Officer
# 332
02-03-2013, 01:58 AM
Name: Project VORTEX
Author: sander233
Faction: FED
Level: 46+

This is my first foundry mission so I kept it simple. 1 map, 2 short blocks of dialogue, and 24 miscellaneous battleships.

You are asked to rendezvous with USS Vortex at the Nevada Test Range near the Lackey System, as Project V.O.R.T.EX. is entering a critical phase. You arrive to discover that Dr. L'Engle has accidently opened a rift to a parallel universe - a universe where everyone hates you.

While Dr. L'Engle tries to close the rift, you must defend USS Vortex from an onslaught of battleships belonging to different factions - none of whom are happy to see you.

The battleships spawn one after the other and they attack on sight, so you don't have a lot of time to repair. If you survive, the drops should be quite nice though.

"I won't try to hide behind the Law if what I stand for is what's Right."

The Masterverse Timeline / Ten Forward Fanfics
Ensign
# 333 Mission of Mercy
02-10-2013, 02:24 PM
MISSION OF MERCY

Description:
Your ship is needed in Romulan space to help aid the Romulan settlements. Both the settlements and the Federation supply convoys have come under attack from pirate raiders. Starfleet has decided that an officer of your experience is needed to ensure that vital supplies reach the Dera II settlement, in the Psi Velorum Sector Block.

Level: 16+
Author: treky1134
Commander
# 334
02-11-2013, 06:53 AM
Return to Armageddon

Description:
The Fox Accord between Eminiar VII and Venikar has broken down, work with the granddaughter of Robert Fox to help unravel this mess of treachery and hatred in this sequel to the TOS episode A Taste of Armageddon.

Level: Any level
Author: Bluedarky
Ensign
# 335 Don't say it! Tuesday?
02-20-2013, 01:14 PM
Author: Donovankirk
Mission: Don't say it! Tuesday?

This is my first mission created in the foundry, already got some positive reviews so I chose to promote it here.

Story:

You are invited to the last flight of the U.S.S. Enterprise B before its final decomissioning. A trip down memory lane.

Anyone who remembers the movie might have some fun to see the some of the elements twisted in this "sequel". I also created a custom interior map - Thanks to Nagorak for his tutorial!

This mission contains ground and space combat. Playtime is about 20 minutes, depending on if you are into the reading and exploring thing.

Any feedback to further improve it is appreciated
Career Officer
# 336
02-20-2013, 04:25 PM
Mission Name: No Prize for Second Contact
Author: Contactpsi
Minimum Level: 16+
Allegiance: Federation
Project ID: ST-HP6UPGBS6
Estimated Mission Length: 25-35 min

ACT I of III

When a first contact mission is threatened by intergalactic conflict, you and your crew are called upon by Starfleet Command to take over and investigate. Intelligence reports indicate that the Tal Shiar have been interested in the Heservat, a soon to be warp-capable species.

As one of Starfleet's most capable and accomplished Captains, you must use your keen diplomatic mind and decisive tactics to secure a peaceful and prosperous place for the Heservat among the stars.
Commander
# 337
02-28-2013, 04:33 PM
Mission Name: Live in Infamy
Author: AaronH42
Minimum Level: 31+
Allegiance: Federation

A routine medical relief effort goes awry when two starfleet admirals burnt by a lifetime of conflict, risk it all for a chance at peace.

Dialogue heavy, light space combat, light ground combat.

Also as a note, I wrote a lot of this mission when I was kinda drunk, I've done a lot of work cleaning it up, but there may still be some errors, as I said, there is a lot of dialogue.
Career Officer
# 338
02-28-2013, 04:52 PM
Here is the conclusion to my Gorn series that started with "Here Today, Gorn Tomorrow" and "The Hegemony Strikes Back". This contains my first fully custom interior map!

You MUST read the dialog in order to progress through this mission.

If you find any bugs or have any critique's please either reply here or message me in-game, I would love some feedback! Thanks!

ID: ST-HQ7JQ5IID
Title: Never Count a Gorn Out
Author: @Maziken
Faction: KDF
Playtime: 40 to 60 minutes
Difficulty: Tough
Description: A secret Federation starbase has been revealed and you are ordered to infiltrate it to gather as much data as you can. Will you sneak your way through the installation, only alerting those Starfleet Officers that you must, or will you eradicate every last one of them from the starbase?
Starfleet Veteran
# 339
02-28-2013, 08:00 PM
I'm new to the Foundry and this is my first mission. I'm looking for helpful and constructive reviews (I still need my 5) to try and make the experience better.

Mission Name: Yet There Be Method In It
Author: pbau3993
Foundry Number: ST-HRKD9HYJ6
Faction: Fed
Level Requirement: 16+ (this may need to be tweaked; I don't have much experience placing level caps)
Time: 30-45 minutes if you read all the dialogue

History has been altered. Samantha Cogley is dead. With her death, there was no one to defend Admiral Kirk when he was arrested on Altec, framed for killing the Altecan prime minister.

Starfleet Intelligence believes the Klingons are involved. The Department of Temporal Investigations has asked you to investigate and if necessary to right the timeline.
"That hurts worse than the uniform." - Dr. McCoy on the Vulcan salute
"On Vulcan, the teddy bears are alive. And they have six-inch fangs." - Spock on sehlats
Lieutenant
Ok, my foundry missions:

Mission name: Borukus (Borukus Video)

Thread

Mission name: Sub-Zero (Sub-Zero Video)

Thread

Mission name: Eyes of Wrath coming soon (Video)

Thread

In all my missions, a lot of effort has been invested into the atmosphere and the story with unexpected plot twistst and a lot of special effects. Enjoy.

You can find all my missions in Become Reviewer tab of Foundry search.
Pridruzite nam se u United Balkans Fleet.

Last edited by milanx2; 10-17-2013 at 11:02 AM.