Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Starfleet Veteran
Hey guys just wanted to ask if its possible that in the future they will make the alternate version of the Enterprise the one from JJ Abrams one.

If they do put that one I would certainly buy it
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-01-2013, 09:53 AM
There is a way to make something similar using the Exeter cruiser plus some parts from the other cruisers(Connie/Vesper/Excalibur) but I can't remember the exact set up off the top of my head. I think the STOwiki page for the Exeter class lists the parts and hull pattern/color to use to get as close to the JJprise as possible.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
03-01-2013, 10:20 AM
This addition would require CBS's permission, and it's doubtful that they will grant this if the ship is still being used in the current movies.
Captain
# 4
03-01-2013, 11:11 AM
Why would you want that in a CANON time line game!!!!!!

Plus I don't want that joke of a ship anywhere near the last true trek environment
Captain
# 5
03-01-2013, 11:50 AM
Nonononononononononononononononononononononononono nonononononononononononononononononononononononono nonononononononononononononononononononononononono nonononononononononononononononononononononononono nonononononononononononononononononononononononono nonononononononononononononononononononononononono nonononononononononononononononononononononononono nonononononononononononononononononononononononono nonononononononononononononononononononononononono nonononononononononononononononononononononononono nonononononononononononononononononononononononono nonononononononononononononononononononononononono nonononononononononononononononononononononononono nonononononononononononononononononononononononono nonononononononononononononononononononononononono nonononononononononononononononononononononononono nonononononononononononononononononononononononono nonononononononononononononononononononononononono nonononononononononononononononononononononononono nonononononononononononononononononononononononono nonononononononononononononononononononononononono nonononononononononononononononononononononononono nonononononononononononononononononononononononono nonononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononono!
Captain
# 6
03-01-2013, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam3s1701 View Post
Are you saying the movies aren't canon?
Captain
# 7
03-01-2013, 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoggymack22 View Post
Are you saying the movies aren't canon?
the JJ ones aren't
Captain
# 8
03-01-2013, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralq1732 View Post
the JJ ones aren't
Yes they are. They don't take place in the same timeline as TNG took place in. But they're definitely canon. Here's some added research for you.
Captain
# 9
03-01-2013, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoggymack22 View Post
yes They Are. They Don't Take Place In The Same Timeline As Tng Took Place In. But They're Definitely Canon. Here's Some added Research For You.
They Are Not!
Career Officer
# 10
03-01-2013, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam3s1701 View Post

Plus I don't want that joke of a ship anywhere near the last true trek environment

I'm sorry did you just say that......In a a game where Federation players are flying around in Cardassian, Ferengi, hell, even Dominion ships, grinding for bits of Dilithium, while min/maxing bug ships for PvP and the endless grinding for stuff. Keys, Lobi Crystals, and store after store of crap, with only the new content of any worth being locked behind a luck based pay wall called a Lockbox.

Sorry, this place stopped being Trek a LONG time ago.

-AE