Lt. Commander
# 1 Romulan Faction = April Fools
03-01-2013, 01:57 PM
I have just noticed that the "countdown" timer runs out on the 19th of March which is dangerously close to April Fools Day. I think the egg is on your face playerbase, I think its just an April Fools Prank, something has smelt fishy about this "March Beneath the Raptor's wings" since it was announced.

Having information released that close to April just confirmed it in my mind. What do you think?
Captain
# 2
03-01-2013, 02:01 PM
I think even by the standards of this forum, claiming that the 19th of March = April Fool's is pushing all limits of sanity.
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-01-2013, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsurutafan01 View Post
I think even by the standards of this forum, claiming that the 19th of March = April Fool's is pushing all limits of sanity.
No, I'm saying they will release details on that day and then when April 1st rolls around. It will be "APRIL FOOLS"... no Romulan Faction but here is a shiney new ship.
Career Officer
# 4
It's probably a huge swerve for Tamarians. March Beneath the Raptor's Wings, April Behind the Unsuspecting Fool.
----
Captain
# 5
You know...

Personally I am somewhat convinced that the countdown is really just a coundown to a Romulan Lock-box.

The reason is that we've been hyped several times before, and greatly dissapointed.

All the current negative feedback being given in threads like this, while hopefully unfounded, are the results of a long series of disappointing expiriences, that cryptic now have to work to fix... Basically their image is broken.

I am going to stick with my Lock-box idea, untill I see something else... That way, i won't be dissapointed if it really is so, and if it DOES turn out to be really cool stuff, it will be very happy.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos
Career Officer
# 6
03-01-2013, 02:08 PM
Now that I look at it again, March Beneath The Raptors Wings...
I love nice long walks in the country.
Especially if they're taken by people who annoy me!
Ar ais olc leis an doer olc
Rihannsu
# 7
03-01-2013, 02:09 PM
Judging by the little image teaser and text my guess is it'll be Sela coming back with the Iconians in some form and you have to help the New Romulus Romulans out in a Feature Episode series, possibly having temporary command of a Romulan ship somewhat similar to how Riker was on that Klingon ship in TNG.
Rihannsu
# 8
03-01-2013, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldkirkfan View Post
Now that I look at it again, March Beneath The Raptors Wings...
And also May 2013......

This is way too much for a prank....
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Empire Veteran
# 9
03-01-2013, 02:10 PM
Um, you think cryptic is going to make faction specific missions, starbase(to start at the beginning), ships, costumes just for the romulans when they have right now 0% of the population?
You guys are adorable and haven't seen how cryptic has operated.

Hats off to you!
Career Officer
# 10
03-01-2013, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird001 View Post
I have just noticed that the "countdown" timer runs out on the 19th of March which is dangerously close to April Fools Day. I think the egg is on your face playerbase, I think its just an April Fools Prank, something has smelt fishy about this "March Beneath the Raptor's wings" since it was announced.

Having information released that close to April just confirmed it in my mind. What do you think?
It's even closer to St. Patrick's Day. If you lean in close to your monitor and squint at the picture, you'll notice that everything looks green.

"I won't try to hide behind the Law if what I stand for is what's Right."

The Masterverse Timeline / Ten Forward Fanfics