Captain
# 5361
03-01-2013, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Uh... thrusters can't propel objects to Warp speeds. Warp Drive compresses time so the ship is moving faster than light, etc. The same effect can't be reached by thrusters.

Sorry, just pointing out that that rock can't even make Warp speeds (but thanks for not using the Mass Driver. That would be a little overkill.)
*OOC: I was a bit tired so I plucked something outta my rear.. Still am.. So I will change it soon.*
Career Officer
# 5362
03-01-2013, 03:01 PM
[QUOTE=chrisedallen89;8386
Ooc: I hear you lol.
Captain
# 5363
03-01-2013, 03:07 PM
OOC: Yeah still have a long several days before I can even think about relaxing.. So lets continue..*

*XXX000

A man made partially hollowed out meteoroid and fitted with an automated and computer controlled engine.. Otherwise it is unknown what else was put into the rock..

Size roughly the same size as the one used over a century ago..

You will see what they had in mind..*
Captain
# 5364
03-01-2013, 03:15 PM
*Allen's consciousness watches on... feeling something is going to change once again...*

Allen: Siraga... Ryan... Do you feel something going to happen... within the next couple months... We do need to help them... But as I am just a dead man I cannot do much... unless the frames can resonate then that should throw the Borg into disarray as they still haven't grasped such things...

The will of all those present is already there... it will be a resonance of unbelievable proportions..

*OOC: When it happens most laws of physics are ignored as it makes the field potentially unpredictable. Hence the shock making perhaps another area of physic fallout area like Caspian and Wolf 359.. *
Career Officer
# 5365
03-01-2013, 03:24 PM
Jacob stands aboard the USS saber. The last harvest class vessel in Starfleet possession. He looks at the admiral pins on his collar after hood resigned he was chosen to replace the admiral. He looks out at earth through the transparent view screen. It had been years since he had been to earth.

Officer : all ships are ready sir. We are on standby.

Admiral jacob : all ships maintaine current holding. Ill be in cartography.
Captain
# 5366
03-01-2013, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob stands aboard the USS saber. The last harvest class vessel in Starfleet possession. He looks at the admiral pins on his collar after hood resigned he was chosen to replace the admiral. He looks out at earth through the transparent view screen. It had been years since he had been to earth.

Officer : all ships are ready sir. We are on standby.

Admiral jacob : all ships maintaine current holding. Ill be in cartography.
*Gyunei is waiting for him.. though the air is not menacing much.. Just his aura of intimidation..*

Gyunei: Good to see you made it off that planet all right..
Career Officer
# 5367
03-01-2013, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Gyunei is waiting for him.. though the air is not menacing much.. Just his aura of intimidation..*

Jacob: no thanks to you. And please spare me.your acting like you are concerned how I got off the planet.
Career Officer
# 5368
03-01-2013, 04:43 PM
Quote:

Jacob doesn't take his eyes off of. the chart on the screen. He stands there in his grey and blue battle uniform. It has light body armor built into it customized by Jacob himself.

Jacob: what is it you really want. I know its not to come here and have idle chat.
Career Officer
# 5369
03-01-2013, 05:35 PM
Quote:

Jacob doesn't take his eyes off of. the chart on the screen. He stands there in his grey and blue battle uniform. It has light body armor built into it customized by Jacob himself.

Jacob: what is it you really want. I know its not to come here and have idle chat.
Captain
# 5370
03-01-2013, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post

Gyunei: Sure it is.. You think I had knowledge of what the Senator was doing with the inmates... Turns out people do horrible things in the name of science... and advancement of humans and lifeforms of all kinds. Newtypes to them are a tool like everything else. They do not believe the theory of why we Newtypes exist... Just a means to an end.. Hence what I am.. a means to an end...

Me and you still have things to settle. I am sure you knew what kinds of experiments they were running.. How about you ask Emris what they were... What the galactic powers secretly wanted to happen...

They wanted to circumvent the New way of thought and still maintain the status quo... even if it was over a century old and decadent... Preston was what they thought a mere tip of the Iceberg but think of what Nature will do to compensate..