Lieutenant
# 1 Looking for a Propper fleet,
03-01-2013, 08:46 PM
Good day,

I am a Representative of a small group of players that are currently a member of a Fleet but as it stands we are currently unhappy with our home.

We are a group that very much belong to a type of player of a particular mindset and while that mindset might not always be needed nor prevalent in this game, We would feel much more at home if we indeed could join a group like this.

We consider our selves Skilled players, Developed players, Perhaps even elitist players, Not as a representation of progression or status but as a form of mindset of always wanting to preform the very best we can and improve in areas that we can.
As such aspects such as Constructive criticism and continued personal development is close at heart.

What we can offer is the following.

- Skilled and Experienced MMO Veterans
- Entertaining and Iluminating personalities
- Humor
- pew pew

note We are not joining as a clique we intend to fully assimilate in to your Fleet.

What we seek is the following.

A group of players that strive to be the very best they can, A group of players that shares the same aspirations of having a great time through success.

A group of players that is mature In nature but not the extend of semi profane language being cause for dismissal, We are joining a Fleet, not Sunday school.

If you should wish to Suggest your group of players to us, Merely post a post here or send me a PM with contact information and I will get back to you.

Warmest Regards.

-Q
Captain
# 2
03-01-2013, 09:44 PM
Hello, we are the Elite Defense Starfleet (fed) and Elite Defense Stovokor (kdf) side. We are a casual, friendly fleet. In terms of active number, we are not enormous, bordering on around 20 active members for both fleet at a time. We are always on a lookout for enterprising, active, and fun members. While we are largely a PvE (STF) fleet, we also have a fair share of members that have developed a taste for PvP (yours truly included). But we in no way force our members to confirm to either of PvE or PvP. All we ask for is your company and activenes, and maybe a little contribution (fed side we have t4 starbase, embassy almost completed, kdf side we have t3 starbase and t1 embassy. Members seem to enjoy playing fed-side more )

So please check us out. Our fleet website is www.elitedefensestarfleet.com. You can drop by into our forum and say hi. You can also send me an in-game email (@pokersmith1) if you have any queries.

Hope to see you around!
Cheers!
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
03-02-2013, 12:12 AM
Hey qemistgai,

My username is Mikester92 and I am a senior administrator and Admiral over at the United Federation of Planets, or {UFP}. You can visit our website here:

www.ufplanets.com

Founded over a decade ago for Star Trek: Bridge Commander, the UFP has evolved into one of the most stable and veteran Star Trek gaming clans in active service.

Through 10+ years of gaming, the UFP has grown into a community with its own 100% original LCARS site, teamspeak server, KDF faction, magazine, medals, administrators, graphics team, and engineering team which together ensure this community's continued positive growth. With close to 700 active members signing Roll Call and visiting our website we take this responsibility to service very seriously; the last thing we'd want to do is waste anyone's time. We attribute this outlook to our success.

As skilled and developed players I think you'll find yourself a good home with us. Just recently in December we opened our newest division - the Elite Strike Force. Although our fleet accepts casual and hardcore players alike this closed division, which accepts applications, is tailored for those looking to play among the best of the best.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Lieutenant
# 4 United Federation
03-02-2013, 09:31 AM
Hello We are United Federation. We have been around since 2002 and know star trek online and other games like amada and Elite Forces. We have 75 members total from UK, USA, and Canada. We have members like myself that are good at STF, PVP, and PVE. we could always use a good PVP player to teach our fleet. We use Xfire and TeamSpeak to keep up with fleets. Some times We do not even get in game because we are talking to each other and just having fun. We have a good site that our members post to and report in with a roll call so we know they are active. If you help out and are a team player you can move up in ranks with us

http://www.unitedfed.net
Lieutenant
# 5
03-02-2013, 11:31 AM
Up, Still searching for a Proper Fleet, Someone with recruitment standards.
Survivor of Remus
# 6
03-02-2013, 11:50 AM
You can check out the 88th Fleet, either the website http://88th.guildlaunch.com and/or check out the 88th Introduction foundry mission. If you have any questions you can find me in game at the handle @mcmatter
Career Officer
# 7
03-02-2013, 03:41 PM
It is hard to say if you are the right fit for our fleet. We don't recruit based on skill but on who people are, but competence is required for promotion in the fleet. We have a mixed roster in terms of skills and player types with one subset being more on the elite side.

Check us out if you like, fly with us.
We don't want profane language in fleet chat, but we do have other areas that aren't so rigid.

You can pm or mail @nicha0 if you'd like more info.
Delirium Tremens
Completed Starbase, Embassy, Mine, Spire and No Win Scenario
Nothing to do anymore.
http://dtfleet.com/
Visit our Youtube channel
Lieutenant
# 8
03-02-2013, 10:13 PM
bump, still searching, If you are just writing a blanket reply please do not bother writing at all.
Ensign
# 9 Black Templars Fleet
03-02-2013, 11:19 PM
Feel free to check us out and what we stand for...

Slen Grafflon
Vice Admiral
Fleet Founder and Director
Lieutenant
# 10 Tides of War
03-03-2013, 04:11 PM
Greetings,

Tides of War is a long established fleet, in the US/Canadian TZ. We have Starbase and Embassy, as well as a lesser developed KDF side.

We are all mature gamers, working together on PVE and PVP, we also work with other fleets through our diplomats to get PvP matches and keep our skills up to snuff.

We also recently cleaned house of the inactives, with the core of our active players now in the lead.

We're looking for players who are English speaking, US/Can time zones, willing to join us on our TS3 voice comms server, mature minded, and no drama queens.

If you are looking for a similar fleet, we would be happy to accomodate you.

Contact Maurafey, Tbar, or CIA Sniper for the Tides of War Fleet.
Covenant of the Phoenix - Fed | Covenant of the Phoenix - KDF www.cotp.info

“What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite.” —Bertrand Russell