Career Officer
# 141
03-02-2013, 03:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by razhgal View Post
i finally figured it out and you "may" quote me on it

in march there will be new romulan content (missions, etc), driving the iconian storyline further
+ lockbox romulan ships, later in march.

in may there will be a general huge update, with new reputation options, character creation overhaul and a general gameplay improvement.
this improvement will change the gameplay mechanic.

There will be NO romulan lockboxes - it has been made clear that people want a playable faction , once they finishing the klingon content (which i dont even know why? , whats the problem with starting at lv20, the game is all about end game content - and they have raptors wtf..still always crying about content)

May/march etc - there will be a story line - I agree on this , however not playable faction.

I agree it will be a huge update with rep options etc
Leader of the Lost 9th Fleet
Admin on DPS-10k, 20k
In game: @vividh
Lt. Commander
# 142
03-02-2013, 03:54 AM
19 days until something breaks.
Career Officer
# 143
03-02-2013, 03:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefastone21 View Post
19 days until something breaks.
and 26 for it to be fixed haha
Admin on DPS-10k, 20k
Career Officer
# 144
03-02-2013, 04:04 AM
I, for one, am hoping that this is something that involves the Iconians assisting the Romulans!

I, personally, would love to see a story that involves the Iconian-backed Romulans, led by Sela, reappear. Perhaps they use a previously hidden gateway. Battle group Omega moves to intercept them but is defeated, cementing the threat that the new alliance poses (and giving Starfleet and the Klingons at least a parital reason to join forces).

The Romulan-Iconian alliance subsequently makes it clear that they're heading for New Romulus, and a joint fleet of Klingon-Starfleet ships is sent to head them off, 'Sacrifice of Angels' style......

But I acknowledge that this is little more than my own, personal, 'wish list' if you will and I fully realise that it's extremely unlikely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.
Lieutenant
# 145
03-02-2013, 04:16 AM
Excuse me but...in 19 days it's still March, not May
P2W means Play To Win

Archimede - Leader and Founder of "Raiders of Starfleet"
...and 21 other characters!
Career Officer
# 146
03-02-2013, 04:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoll2 View Post
Excuse me but...in 19 days it's still March, not May
May is the big RELEASE DAY, in 19 days they will REVEAL something about MAY XD, its two different things
Admin on DPS-10k, 20k
Lieutenant
# 147
03-02-2013, 06:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vividh View Post
There will be NO romulan lockboxes - it has been made clear that people want a playable faction , once they finishing the klingon content (which i dont even know why?
there will be no playable romulan faction, yet.

march will be storyline update, including a romulan ship.

may will be a general huge update with gameplay, pvp, reputation enhancement and alteration.
Romeo - Engineer D'Kora / Leia - Science Charal
Sirius - Tactical Kumari / Hatschy - Tactical Scimitar
lil - Engineer Corvette / Dark - Tactical Guramba
Republic Veteran
# 148
03-02-2013, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by razhgal View Post
i finally figured it out and you "may" quote me on it

in march there will be new romulan content (missions, etc), driving the iconian storyline further
+ lockbox romulan ships, later in march.

in may there will be a general huge update, with new reputation options, character creation overhaul and a general gameplay improvement.
this improvement will change the gameplay mechanic.
I believe Dan has already confirmed twice that there will be no Romulan ships in Lockboxes.

I know hes said the Warbird will never be in a box.
Captain
# 149
03-02-2013, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostusthorn View Post
It is easy.
The iconians are behind everything, we know this.
We know sela has been taken by the iconians. They backed her before.
And we know that the voice acting for Sela si shedluded for march.
Therefore:
Sela is coming back with more iconian backing and trying to reestablish the ISE anew.
No Romulan faction to play. Maybe a cooperation of feds and kdf to combat the new threat. But that is it.
The Tal Shiar serves the Iconians, but Sela did not. At least, Obisek didn't think so:

"This campaign of terror is the Tal Shiar's doing, not the empress's. Still, Sela does nothing to stop it.

There is little love between the empress and the Tal Shiar. Did you know that, many years ago, she was exiled from Romulus for attempting to assassinate the head of their order?

The Tal Shiar have their own masters. And Sela despises what she cannot control."
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Starfleet Veteran
# 150
03-02-2013, 09:47 AM
So the current announcement is merely an announcement of an announcement?