Survivor of Romulus
Welcome to the Foundry Roundtable, a weekly podcast dedicated to Foundry missions, mission building and other UGC issues starring Foundry authors Drogyn1701, Markhawkman, Hippiejohn and Greendragoon with special guest Admiral Murphy of Foundry Files.

In Episode 4 we discuss Foundry faux pas, custom NPCs, the "Bioware Approach," and more.

listen to it here and here:

Missions discussed:

Preservers of the Nevara by geoff484
Allegiance Series by Chicochavez
Grazorak City by Woghd

If you have a topic you?d like to see us cover or would like to be a guest-host, e-mail us at FoundryRoundtable@live.com or follow us on Twitter: @FoundryRoundtab
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for. Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Captain
# 2
03-02-2013, 10:32 AM
I gave this a listen on a lazy Saturday morning while working on my first foundry project. I enjoyed much of the discussion and the insight you guys have into creating playable missions especially the "bioware method" Keep up the good work, your podcast contains content not found anywhere else! Oh and thanks for the on air intro Keep it up and I am sure your audience will grow. Storytelling sounds like a very good topic. I could have been a writer myself but lack the discipline to write every day. As it is I dabble in songwriting with a guitar on my lap. Some tips on good story writing for foundry missions would be awesome. After all you guys can write mission dialog worthy of the bard himself
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR

Last edited by lincolninspace; 03-04-2013 at 07:21 AM.