Lieutenant
# 21
03-01-2013, 09:40 PM
OMG!.. Which transporter pad? Is it a TOS transporter pad?

"You won't win.. I'm a psycho!.."
Captain
# 22
03-01-2013, 10:58 PM
It seems to be the 24th century style transporter room. Still, nice asset for us to be able to use.
Lieutenant
I have question for all of you specially for the Brainiacs from cryptic?

Do they have any intention to fix UI bugs specially uniform configuration (tailor) on Klingon and Fed side,to fix configuration bugs with our ships after every GDM patch something go wrong shield or hull or both and all of other bugs.

After 2 and 1/2 years i am thinking to quit this cause nothing really didn't change it is same when i was paying subscriptions and now in F2P . The treatment for me and all of other players is **** YOU , you are to stupid to understand and aaa well **** happens.

If this treatment continues game will be showdown very soon, i am talking about this cause i am sitting in main founding positions of 2 fleets with 500 peoples each and we start to losing people they quit the game, they become tiered of Cryptic's BS.

Understand this as a good intention warning not complain !!!
Empire Veteran
# 24
03-02-2013, 01:17 AM
Good additions to the foundry, that's nice. What about TOS walls now?
Captain
# 25
03-02-2013, 02:58 AM
Good update for ground PVP! Maybe now I can play it again!

Also a good one for the foundry!

Thanks and keep with this good work.

Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Commander
# 26
03-02-2013, 03:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
[*]Players that have picked up the Virus from their base in Shanty Town will be unable to use Stealth Powers until they get rid of the Virus, or die trying.
Still a foolish and dumb change!

You deteriorate Assault Map to nothing than another boring Arena Map! You withdraw the opportunity and cause to hunt down Operatives and downgrade Operatives to nothing than First Strike Combatant.

I hope the whole PvP revision is coming soon. With new possibilites of play style. And the potential to use the Stealth as some kind of Infiltration Ability again.
*thumbs down*

Last edited by zeratk; 03-02-2013 at 03:33 AM.
Career Officer
# 27
03-02-2013, 07:09 AM
Amazing changes to ground PvP, thank you.

In the spirit of recent changes in that area I would *really* like to see the Omega Shield getting fixed ASAP (expose proc is applying to wearer).
Empire Veteran
# 28
03-02-2013, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by splitboy View Post
Well instead of Nerfing just for nerfs sake.
Maybe the DEV team should work on unbreaking things like Space Science and the total OPness of Cannon power skills compared to beams as alot other things.

Well but if they have to nerf things my proposal would be to Nerf Miniguns and melee weapons out of the game.

my2cent
They only seem to be able to nerf what isn't broken compared to things like the pulsewave.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Career Officer
# 29
03-02-2013, 10:31 AM
!!!

Thank you, Zero! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Career Officer
# 30
03-02-2013, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirksplat View Post
Cryptic, awesome props, but we need some kind of TOS floor and ceiling. I really, really want to use these sets, but I don't know what to do if I have a TOS wall without a floor or ceiling.

Stone slabs for the floor?

Maybe the walls include the floors and ceilings?
What might be nice/easier at least would be to have the TOS ship interior in stripped down and gutted form?

That's how they would have made new sets on TOS.

So you take the TOS interior and strip out everything that can be stripped, to make rooms as empty as possible. Then let people dress them up as alternate decks.