Career Officer
# 31
03-02-2013, 10:59 AM
While I appreciate the Tal'Shiar having their eyes and ears everywhere.... can my Romulan Boff please get the rest of his body back.... ?

It's very unsettling to be hailed by floating eyeballs and ears.
Only Internet users deal in absolutes !
Cryptic Studios Team
# 32
03-02-2013, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoleviathan99 View Post
What might be nice/easier at least would be to have the TOS ship interior in stripped down and gutted form?

That's how they would have made new sets on TOS.

So you take the TOS interior and strip out everything that can be stripped, to make rooms as empty as possible. Then let people dress them up as alternate decks.
I can't personally add maps, as I haven't the know-how.
I'll see if there are any wall pieces and stuff that I can add, but I'm not sure yet if they exist in a form usable for the Foundry.
Lt. Commander
# 33
03-02-2013, 01:06 PM
Can you guys lower the threat level of the wing cannon platforms? Those bio neurals in no win scenario keep instant killing them. TY!
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=490421 We want this help build support!
Ensign
# 34
03-02-2013, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deusemperor View Post
Can you guys lower the threat level of the wing cannon platforms? Those bio neurals in no win scenario keep instant killing them. TY!
In fairness thou, better the bioneurals kill your wing cannon platforms, than killing you
Career Officer
# 35
03-02-2013, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
I'll see if there are any wall pieces and stuff that I can add, but I'm not sure yet if they exist in a form usable for the Foundry.
Well, either way, I REALLY DO appreciate it, Zero.

It's obvious that you work hard and care a lot about the work you do, so if you can't do something, I know it's not for lack of trying.

I've been wanting to make a couple of TOS-themed missions and one that involves some heavy shooting for folks like you to get your Kirk on. :-)
Starfleet Veteran
# 36
03-02-2013, 03:56 PM
Quote:
We love you anyway, Zero.

@greendragoon
Captain
# 37
03-02-2013, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Thanks Zero. I love the TOS props, but I just don't know what I can do with them, without walls, floors, celings or an empty map that is TOS themed.

So, I have to choose:

A. Do I put these props on the TOS maps that already have tons of TOS props? I'm not sure if I can even fit another sickbay bed in the TOS sickbay.

or.

B. Do I put these props on a 24th century Federation interior or on top of stone slabs?

I really, really love them and want to use them, but I just can't do it without an empty TOS set, etc.
Captain
# 38
03-02-2013, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoleviathan99 View Post
What might be nice/easier at least would be to have the TOS ship interior in stripped down and gutted form?

That's how they would have made new sets on TOS.

So you take the TOS interior and strip out everything that can be stripped, to make rooms as empty as possible. Then let people dress them up as alternate decks.
This is a good idea. At least I would have something to use with an empty TOS Drozana. I could turn each room into lots of different things.
Lt. Commander
# 39
03-02-2013, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nibinrog View Post
In fairness thou, better the bioneurals kill your wing cannon platforms, than killing you
lol if they could actually last longer than 1 second maybe. But they pop in 3-5 hits of the antiproton turret on those bios. And if you've played no win scenario you know that 3-5 hits is like half a firing cycle for those things then I have another 3 mins till I can summon the platforms again only to have a bio neural insta gib them again. I rather they shoot me who can tank the bios then my itty bitty turret platforms.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=490421 We want this help build support!
Career Officer
# 40
03-02-2013, 10:40 PM
I haven't been in the Foundry for ages. Do we have weather like rain & snow yet? And day/night options? Can we set requirements like this map needs flash light in a dark cave or the requirement of space suits? Can we pick ambient music yet? Can we change the lighting colors and levels of the maps?