Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Empire Veteran
Now, we all know that even though the KDF will or maybe might get some content in S8, we ALL know that the Romulans will be more focused. Now, to cut to the chase, all you need to do is go to the Romulus System. And by that, I mean the one that is now gone and destroyed. You will see a Raptor Sign.... for memoration of Romulus.. and a certain backround you may recconize from the teaser in the space. I will try to insert pictures.

If not so... look in my Signature. Will change back to my reg once the season starts.
R'tolves Will Spread Thier Peace and Will Prevail Over the Hostiles Who Dare Hurt Such A Isolationist Consitutional Monarchy!

Survivor of Romulus
# 2
03-02-2013, 07:49 PM
Hmmm, interesting...

Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Sci Vulcan (Maelrock) Tac Andorian (Shen) Rom/KDF: Sci (Mervek)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Empire Veteran
# 3
03-02-2013, 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunfrancks View Post
Hmmm, interesting...
I know right?
R'tolves Will Spread Thier Peace and Will Prevail Over the Hostiles Who Dare Hurt Such A Isolationist Consitutional Monarchy!

Empire Veteran
# 4
03-02-2013, 08:21 PM
And as it is... I hope the best for this post.. it is already hidding into the near end... hopefully people will comment. I want to see what the community thinks

Career Officer
# 5
03-02-2013, 08:24 PM
That memorial's always been there. Since launch. What point are you trying to make? That the May update will take place in the Romulus System?

*shrug*

Okay. Don't see what the big deal is...
@HyperLimited - Join Date: Oct 2009 - My Youtube Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinn74 View Post
Maybe if the expansion was as great as they claim, people wouldn't be anywhere near Japori. Just sayin'.
Empire Veteran
# 6
03-02-2013, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blagorm View Post
I know right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypl View Post
That memorial's always been there. Since launch. What point are you trying to make? That the May update will take place in the Romulus System?

*shrug*

Okay. Don't see what the big deal is...
It is "March Beneath the Raptor's Wings". Also, dispite from launch.. remember that they could use it anytime. Also, the ships were ina green nebulionic enviroment.

Republic Veteran
# 7
03-02-2013, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blagorm View Post
It is "March Beneath the Raptor's Wings". Also, dispite from launch.. remember that they could use it anytime. Also, the ships were ina green nebulionic enviroment.
The Great bloom that thing from Nemesis is also big and green, but overall Romulan space is green so it can be anything.

“confession is good for the soul”

Empire Veteran
# 8
03-02-2013, 10:42 PM
It could be the Romulans from the Terran Empire universe, we know the TE reconquered some of their territory starting from DS9, no one knows how far they could have expanded. The other universe Romulans could be launching an invasion so they don't get conquered by the Terrans or they could be escaping some other threat.
Empire Veteran
# 9
03-03-2013, 04:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mondoid View Post
It could be the Romulans from the Terran Empire universe, we know the TE reconquered some of their territory starting from DS9, no one knows how far they could have expanded. The other universe Romulans could be launching an invasion so they don't get conquered by the Terrans or they could be escaping some other threat.
Well that is also a good point. Possibly, they are escaping another threat. Hmm... maybe an extremist group that will tocthure Romulans again and destroy New Romulus!?! I would love to get that bore (for me atleast) out of the Galaxy but they can also just be searching for something.. maybe THE RUINS FOR THE RAPTOR SWORD!?!

Career Officer
# 10
03-03-2013, 05:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mondoid View Post
I considered moustache-twirling Romulans too.
It's interesting to note we never found out what happened to the Romulans in the Mirror Universe.
They were not part of the Alliance and they were never mentioned either.
Perhaps in their isolationism they managed to avoid the conflicts that pretty much messed up everything and everyone else.
The would certainly be interesting.
Imagine they are about to leave their universe though a green-glow-swirly thingy into the Prime universe...perhaps because of their equivalent of the Hobus event.
Depending on their mindset (usually a dark reflection of what we've come to know) they could very well work together with the Tal-Shiar side of the Romulan remnant.