# 81
03-03-2013, 12:05 AM
Lookit mah Signature. LOOK AT IT!!!

Do you see it?

No?

LOOK AT IT AGAIN.

Do you see it now?

Good. I want.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Rihannsu
# 82
03-03-2013, 12:31 AM
i wish for account-wide versions of ship, bank (and if anyone points at the account bank, i'll claw them), inventory, boff, and doff roster slot services, to match up with the account-wide costume slot service
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Career Officer
# 83
03-03-2013, 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
Lookit mah Signature. LOOK AT IT!!!

Do you see it?

No?

LOOK AT IT AGAIN.

Do you see it now?

Good. I want.
I'm looking.

And I want it too...

"The Snowmenz Are Coming! The Snowmenz Are Coming!!"

The Masterverse Timeline / Ten Forward Fanfics
Starfleet Veteran
# 84
03-04-2013, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
I forgott o include this in my original post.

Vesta Bundle
Vesta Bridge
They would have to design it.

Quote:
Vesta Interior
They would also have to design this.

There really isn't any Destiny uniform or combadge thats just some fan thing. In reality the novels are still using the First Contact Uniforms.
Empire Veteran
# 85
03-04-2013, 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by walkincrow View Post
The re-token for species or career's definitely needs to be implemented. I remember talk of the re-trait token coming before the end of 2012, but I guess things change.
Yes, definitely need tokens to change career and species.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mozoha View Post
My Klingons need some shoes that don't look like motocross boots with a horn sticking out the toe. For the love of Orion females give me some boot options. Please Star Trek Gods and PW over-lords give me some footwear options for my Orion Captain.
Yes, we're long overdue for a ton of KDF clothing options with thigh boots for my Orion ladies and some decent hairstyles - am really sick of dreadlocks. Opening up uniform types across KDF species would help a lot with expanding the options as well. Would like to see the KDF's Korath uniform from the lobi store added in a bundle as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgar2 View Post
Buy Fleet Marks, as alot of players don't want to be forced to spent their limited time in Fleet events were the rewards are a joke even when you are lucky enough to get on the bonus Fleet Mark Event.
Definitely yes! That's a great idea!

My other wish list item is that since the Klingon ship roster needs some serious expansion, I'd like to see a Heg'ta/Haj' Heavy BoP three pack available. I would definitely spring some cash for that, provided they are not overly gimped and come with some decent stats for a change.

As a side note for Cryptic/PW, I'm not interested in fleet/lobi type items/ships since they are not account wide unlocks and cannot be retrieved if dismissed without buying them again. It's C-Store or nothing for this player.

Commander
# 86
03-19-2013, 04:16 AM
i wish a venture skin for the nebula class ...
it's not the ship or the build, it's the atitude
Lieutenant
# 87
03-31-2013, 12:03 PM
I like a lot of the suggestions on this thread -- especially the costume & emote options. What I'd really like to add to the C-store wish-list is the Radiometric Converter, the TR-116 Sniper Rifle, and the Automated Defense Turret -- all updated to be scale reasonably with the character, as well as being non-unique / equip only one at a time. Such updates should be made to apply to existing versions as well, so that folks who already own them do not get short-shrift.
Lieutenant
# 88
03-31-2013, 03:31 PM
I want the TNG pack as described in the first post. Add in Worf's Hair, goatee, sash from the 25th Anniversary (I missed those) and Worf's later look.

A Holodeck pack with Dixon Hill outfit, the outfit Dr. Crusher wore (for the ladies) in that episode, maybe some other various and random outfits. Maybe Sherlock Holmes, Robin Hood, ect.

Oh, and how about some swimwear for Risa?
Lt. Commander
# 89
04-05-2013, 02:56 AM
Here's another idea..Federation Romulans...after all you have Federation Klingons available.. I would explain it this way: After the destruction of Romulus, some of the refugee families found themselves settling on worlds within Fed borders and inevitably some of them for various reasons chose to enlist in Starfleet
Career Officer
# 90
04-05-2013, 08:04 PM
Probably already covered somewhere in the thread, but here goes:

1) More inventory/bank slots/account bank slots.
2) More DOFF roster space (two more 100 slot increases would be nice).
3) Launch promo items such as the red matter capacitor, etc.
4) Direct sale of Lobi packs, since you aren't putting the items in the C-store. This way people have the option to get stuff from the Lobi store without dealing with the lock boxes.