Commander
# 291
02-11-2013, 04:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr View Post
I have not received a key

I have a LTS and been here since March 2010.

Sniff Sniff
LTS get in the second and third beta weekends, both of which are in March. So baring a few who got in for other reasons, most LTS members won't have a beta invite yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by truewarper View Post
This is Forgotten Realms...no? Not my setting.
Last time I checked, Neverwinter was based on the 4e Forgotten Realms.
Captain
# 292
02-15-2013, 11:27 AM
For some reason, I gained access to the Neverwinter Beta Forums. So there is a good chance that lifers won't need to enter a code to gain access to the Closed Beta. I still expect an email with directions on how to download the client.
Ensign
# 293
02-24-2013, 10:31 PM
Well...it's Feb 25 and I still have no emailed instructions for the March 8th beta weekend -.-
Community Moderator
# 294
02-25-2013, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matronbria View Post
Well...it's Feb 25 and I still have no emailed instructions for the March 8th beta weekend -.-
That's not at all unusual. Folks for the last beta got their emails 2 or 3 days before the event.

I recommend you watch the Neverwinter forums for more info on this; especially the beta forums, which have been opened up to everybody since there's no NDA on beta.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google
Career Officer
# 295
03-03-2013, 03:44 AM
While there has been no emails sent out, the NW client is now available to download for Lifers. Mine is coming down now with no key needing to be inserted hence maybe why no email.

Linky: http://nw.perfectworld.com/download
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Neriz --- Eleven --- S'alesh --- Nizalay and maybe the odd Fed char too.
Defecting from the Federation to the Romulans from May 21st
Starfleet Veteran
# 296
03-03-2013, 05:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirlettia View Post
While there has been no emails sent out, the NW client is now available to download for Lifers. Mine is coming down now with no key needing to be inserted hence maybe why no email.

downloading now, if the key comes during the week i can enter it then, thanks for the link..
Captain
# 297
03-03-2013, 06:27 AM
Sorry , I'm here for the Trek , no for anything else .

Quote:
Originally Posted by forjoatinxan View Post
Considering that Neverwinter seems to be the driving force behind tech updates to STO, I think this is a pretty cool thing.

And if you're a foundry author, you'll WANT to be in this.
+1 for the masochists out there .
STO will be out of Beta in another 2-4 years ???
... you know after another 3 story arc remasters, crafting revamp, skills revamp, PVP upgrade ...
*note : the 2-4 year guesstimate came out of comparing Cryptic's Dev speed and that of a snail . Sadly the snail won .
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 298
03-03-2013, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirlettia View Post

Yep! Just found out that STO lifers can now download the client and should gain access automatically when the weekend starts -- no key required. More information should be sent in an email before the weekend starts, I believe.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Rihannsu
# 299
03-03-2013, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Yep! Just found out that STO lifers can now download the client and should gain access automatically when the weekend starts -- no key required. More information should be sent in an email before the weekend starts, I believe.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Nice. Thanks for the confirmation. (A shame the Patcher, if set to show all games, didn't automatically show it up, but I can understand why not I suppose. )
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
Career Officer
# 300
03-03-2013, 09:06 AM
Eh, I'll give it a shot to see... stuff. Can always uninstall it
----