Rihannsu
# 61
03-02-2013, 06:46 AM
As ridiculous as this theory is and as ever has been uttered on these forums, I would pay good money for the counter to hit 0 and Rick Astley dressed as a Romulan to appear.

dudo dudo dudo dudo deeeeee deeeee dudodudo deeeeeee deeeeeee.........

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Captain
# 62
03-02-2013, 07:27 AM
This thread makes my head hurt... make... it... stop...

*takes a Constellation-class cruiser out of drydock in stupor*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Comm. Pion
What should I wish upon the endless universe;
To be able to smile and forgive everything;
That's right, if we light up the dream in our hearts without averting our eyes;
We should be able to walk whatever tomorrow comes...

I am V. Adm. Kha Yuung, and I approve of this message.
Lieutenant
# 63
03-03-2013, 01:11 AM
This is my reaction to Warbird. Both on the "April Fools" idea, and the assumption that Cryptic is hyping a new playable faction, whether or not he thinks it's an April Fool joke.
Ensign
# 64
03-03-2013, 11:13 AM
That date of the countdown is the weekend of PAX East. Perfect time for an announcement.

Also, the countdown site clearly says "May 2013". I expect some PvE content and/or info updates in March, and finally playable Romulans at May. The hype is too big for any teasing or jokes, they are still sane at Cryptic and Perfect World in terms of business.

And whoever believes in April Fools jokes or St. Patrick's Day conincidences: Do your math.
Empire Veteran
# 65
03-03-2013, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by colkendric View Post
That date of the countdown is the weekend of PAX East. Perfect time for an announcement.

Also, the countdown site clearly says "May 2013". I expect some PvE content and/or info updates in March, and finally playable Romulans at May. The hype is too big for any teasing or jokes, they are still sane at Cryptic and Perfect World in terms of business.

And whoever believes in April Fools jokes or St. Patrick's Day conincidences: Do your math.
It's all hype. To believe that Cryptic could pull off a rommie faction is laughable. Klingons will probably receive a few missions and 2 or 3 romulan new episodes will be introduced. Wouldn't be surprised if the devs introduced an iconian rep tree that takes 1-2 months to grind through.

Dan will soon announce that a romulan faction is planned for season 9, then it will be delayed, and then it will be scrapped all together.
=^= Starfleet Code Red Message =^= Starfleet intelligence's central network was compromised by an insidious ARC virus. All captains are to avoid contact with the ARC until we can ascertain how dangerous it is. All ships remain on high alert!
Career Officer
# 66
03-03-2013, 12:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAE0pLhT8eQ
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4.5 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.