Captain
# 5471
03-03-2013, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Sam 2 looks at it, partly disturbed, but mostly intrigued.*

Sam 2: What are you planning to do with it?
Adjeca: To birth more Ghola's when it is required.. We masters use them to live through the ages, to groom until the other takes over...

We keep it alive through bare means..

with this

*Shows her the cinnamen smelling powder its enticing power.*
Captain
# 5472
03-03-2013, 04:27 PM
D'rix: Perhaps I should tell you who the father and my husband is. *Preston comes over the comm..*

Preston: I see she is angry.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5473
03-03-2013, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
D'rix: Because I was seen as unworthy when you were so much greater.. So much well liked. It is a good thing Father is dead. Rotten son of a bastard dog.
Vala: How can you...?

D'rix, I never told you this, but I always looked up to YOU. You were always a better military tactician than me.

Do you wanna know something? Prior to when he died, I hadn't spoken with our father in 10 years. You know why? Because I came from a Military Family. I became a diplomat and politician, against our father's wishes. He disowned me, D'rix. But even after all that, I still went to him on his death bed. I asked where you were. Mother said that she'd tried to call you for months. She left a hundred messages, and you never came.

Even as he lay dying, I told him how you'd become such a good military officer - how you fulfilled everyone of his wishes where I'd failed. He said he was proud of you, and that he was sorry. That he'd been sorry for years.

*Vala's eyes start to turn red as she fights back the tears, and anger creeps into her voice.*

He said he was SORRY, for disowning you and casting you out! That he was SORRY for every day of pain you went through! And he prayed that you could find it in your heart to forgive him! He asked the same of me, for disowning us, and refusing to speak to me. So don't you DARE talk about him like that!
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 5474
03-03-2013, 04:34 PM
Quote:
D'rix: Perhaps I should tell you who the father and my husband is. *Preston comes over the comm..*

Preston: I see she is angry.
Vala: Angry? Not at her. D'rix deserves a chance to be happy, even if it's with you.

And I'm not angry at you for this. I'm angry at you for that little stunt you pulled at K-7!

We wanted PEACE Preston! I thought you of ALL people would understand the importance of peace!
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 5475
03-03-2013, 04:35 PM
Jacob stands by the viewport as the officers leave.

Sarah : so what are we going to do.

Jacob: honestly. I don't know first things first. We have to find who did this and I think I know the man to contact.

Walks over to a terminal.

Jacob: Colorado how are

Colorado: Jacob what can I do for you old friend.

While Jacob hasn't really aged at all Colorado looks much older now. Stress clearly on his fave as his hair is no longer a black but now a silver white.

Jacob: I need a favor of you. Those asteroids that where launched. I want to know who did. I

Colorado: that isn't a easy request.

Jacob: I know but I can't meet any of my contacts on earth. You still can and I'm sure you still do. Please. For old times sake.

Colorado: alright ill see what I can do. Of I find anything ill let you know.
Captain
# 5476
03-03-2013, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Vala: How can you...?

D'rix, I never told you this, but I always looked up to YOU. You were always a better military tactician than me.

Do you wanna know something? Prior to when he died, I hadn't spoken with our father in 10 years. You know why? Because I came from a Military Family. I became a diplomat and politician, against our father's wishes. He disowned me, D'rix. But even after all that, I still went to him on his death bed. I asked where you were. Mother said that she'd tried to call you for months. She left a hundred messages, and you never came.

Even as he lay dying, I told him how you'd become such a good military officer - how you fulfilled everyone of his wishes where I'd failed. He said he was proud of you, and that he was sorry. That he'd been sorry for years.

*Vala's eyes start to turn red as she fights back the tears, and anger creeps into her voice.*

He said he was SORRY, for disowning you and casting you out! That he was SORRY for every day of pain you went through! And he prayed that you could find it in your heart to forgive him! He asked the same of me, for disowning us, and refusing to speak to me. So don't you DARE talk about him like that!
D'rix: Well with new beginnings come blessings.. You never saw how the galaxy needed to change... But alas... Good of you to call sister.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5477
03-03-2013, 04:38 PM
Quote:
D'rix: Well with new beginnings come blessings.. You never saw how the galaxy needed to change... But alas... Good of you to call sister.
Vala: I needed to know you were safe.

If you don't mind a private channel, there's one more thing I'd like to talk to you about.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 5478
03-03-2013, 04:43 PM
Quote:
Vala: Angry? Not at her. D'rix deserves a chance to be happy, even if it's with you.

And I'm not angry at you for this. I'm angry at you for that little stunt you pulled at K-7!

We wanted PEACE Preston! I thought you of ALL people would understand the importance of peace!
Preston: Of course I do. But what you fail to realize is progress and peace. To keep away stagnation. You see we have nearly squandered the opportunity given to us over 100 years ago... By maintaining the status quo and power plays.. I did not approve of what the Emperor did to the people of Deis II and that is why he paid for it with his life.

Unless you show me that you and the rest can look past your interests and affirm that things need to change and maintain change.. The power of the people... I am disappointed that you shoved James Allen out of the meeting because you did not trust him... Disappointing...

I personally do not have a problem with you.. Never did.
Career Officer
# 5479
03-03-2013, 04:45 PM
Jacob for the first time in two days heads to his quarters to get some rest. Just as he takes off his admirals shirt his comm beeps.

Jacob: Jacob here

Officer: sir we have a problem I think you should see this sir.

Jacob throws on his shirt again and heads to the bridge.

Jacob: this had better be good.

Officer : sir look at this sensor data.

Jacob: run it through the computer. See if those anomalies have something to do with the attack.
Captain
# 5480
03-03-2013, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Vala: I needed to know you were safe.

If you don't mind a private channel, there's one more thing I'd like to talk to you about.
D'rix: You can say it infront of my husband sister.