Starfleet Veteran
# 3001
03-02-2013, 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by born2bwild1 View Post
with post # 3000

And you just had to add 5 or 6 posts in succession to do that? Amazing....

***Disenchanted***
Real Join Date: Monday, 17 May 2010
Captain
# 3002
03-02-2013, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpacknz View Post
Well wanted the spot and on page 300 to boot - this thread has more than run it's course - it should just drift off into the thread sunset.
Captain
# 3003
03-02-2013, 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phyrexianhero View Post
This is a possibility I hadn't heard mentioned. My first notion was that the countdown was to some May update info (since Stahl said they'd start to release details near end of March).

However, the countdown is about 6 weeks from May 1 so it's possible it could be a Tribble release. Typically seasons have had about 30 days from first update to Tribble to end of Test Weekend. If this is truly bigger than any season, it'd need a corresponding increase in testing time. A lack of Tribble testing is one of the underlying grievances players have had with Cryptic.
I have no proof that the countdown timer corresponds to the Tribble rollout; it was just my speculation.

I would like to hope that it does, though, given the problems Cryptic has had with being responsive to testing. An early rollout will help. Actually RESPONDING to anything that players find will be the other big one.

EVEN IF it means they must eat crow and push back the release date!

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
Delta Rising: Reanimate? (Y/N) Review Series COMPLETE!
Proudly F2P. Sig by gulberat. Avatar by balsavor.deviantart.com
Captain
# 3004
03-03-2013, 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by born2bwild1 View Post
Well wanted the spot and on page 300 to boot - this thread has more than run it's course - it should just drift off into the thread sunset.
Well if it does drift off , I'll add my 'parting shot' with this recommendation :
If anyone is interested in hearing about how Cryptic's solution is not in fact the "oh w-o-w !" to every player , listen to this episode of 'Tribbles in Ecstasy' .

There you may find that some think that the current solution (shoot to get fleetmarks) is not for everyone .
"We're not mad at Angry Birds, and we're not trying to defend the universe from Angry Birds. Although you might want to consider defending yourself from Angry Birds. If you aren't paying for the app, you aren't a customer, you're the product ."

- former CIA, NSA chief Michael Hayden -- your guide to F2P ...
Career Officer
# 3005
03-03-2013, 03:03 PM
::This is the last call for people to PM me about next weeks discussions and how we as a community wish to move on with our ideas for improvements and analysis of problems::
Lieutenant
# 3006
03-03-2013, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpacknz View Post
GET posts are still a thing, I guess.
Cpt Dennis J. 'Denny' Kidd of the USS Emden, NCC-96415
Starfleet Privateer and Ginger Menace
'Yarr.'
Captain
# 3007
03-03-2013, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
:::hides his titanium Spock spork:::
WHO TOLD YOU!?!!!?!
I want a spock spork.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 3008
03-04-2013, 01:02 AM
Quote:
Thus we continue to add more Dilithium to help all players, and along with that, small Fleets.
This is the one thing I could not understand completely about the text. Players don't really need more Dilithium earning, all we really need is to get rid of the 8000 refined/day. Although a minor loophole for this exist for those with more characters through the ZEN exchange, getting rid of the cap will do wonders for all fleets. Perhaps, to make sure only fle.ets benefit from this, it can be made as an unlock for joining fleets, like a fleet uniform? Even increasing the cap will make so many players happy.

For everything else, thank you for explaining it, it all made a lot of sence
Career Officer
# 3009
03-05-2013, 04:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahmkota19 View Post
This is the one thing I could not understand completely about the text. Players don't really need more Dilithium earning, all we really need is to get rid of the 8000 refined/day.
I agree with you.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3010
03-05-2013, 05:08 AM
Yeah, it would help to not have to grind the same content with 10 alts, but repeatedly grind it with the main (in the end, you have the same earnings in Zen, you can use the converter on every alt, and Zen are account-wide).
"Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
Closed Thread