Republic Veteran
# 11
03-04-2013, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasheria View Post
Work ethics and such operate differently in China than U.S. or UK.
The OP link is the PW based in the U.S.
Career Officer
# 12
03-04-2013, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darramouss1 View Post
If you look at it objectively I'm sure that there have been a lot more than 10 people that have left PWE since July 2012. What you're seeing here is only a percentage of the people that have left, and an unknown percentage at that.
The comments are remarkably similar though, would you not agree?

Quote:
From my own perspective (not based on empirical data or any other such knowledge) it seems like there are more people on now than there was a year ago. I'm not a business analyst but I'm sure that's a good thing.
FtP as a lot to answer for on that...it's why I got into the game. But the same problems appear to stick around... major nerfing, game breaking bugs, lack of support, penny pinching desperate acts, grindfests etc

Quote:
Additionally the reviews are trending up. I don't think the game will die any time soon and as such I wouldn't worry about it. In the stead that it does die, well, life will go on and there will be other MMOs to play.
That is very true, and I share your optimism for the most part...but they need to keep up the momentum and bring out fresh ideas and listen to the fans... Hell... Looking through the forums some of the ideas sound absolutely fantastic... are they acted upon? A quick QnA qith Mr Stahl doesnt instill me with confidence that the ideas are looked at, seconded again by the aforementioned page... STO has the potential to become just as, if not more, popular than WoW... Star trek has 50+ years on some blue elf...
Career Officer
# 13
03-04-2013, 10:55 AM
That page is about as helpful as the reviews on IMDB.

Some with more stars, some with less, some say this , some say that..the reality is probably a bit in all and none of them.