Captain
# 5521
03-04-2013, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob sits in his quarters trying to get a little rest. When his terminal beeps. He gets out of bed slowly. And walks over to it.

Jacob: yes.

Officer : sir we got a file from Colorado. It appears it was sent after he died.

Jacob: send it to my quarters.

Jacob sits down taking a glass of tea. And watch's the video play. In it it has all the information Colorado had gathered over the years a large amount about his info on the empire now republic.

Jacob: you where good old friend you where good.

Jacob: computer raise Mr Preston. I believe it is time we pay him a visit. Also prepare to send all these files to the delta quadrant bases if this ship is so much as fired upon.

Computer: channel open.

Jacob: Mr Preston. I believe you already know who I am. So I will give you a choice. Accept a cease fire or all these files will be sent to every power in the galaxy. I will await your reply. Admiral Jacob out.
*Jacob soon find himself in a place that he doesn't know.. Blank... The feeling of calm there..*

*James stands before him as he did before being infected...*

James: You don't want to do that Jacob...
Career Officer
# 5522
03-04-2013, 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Jacob soon find himself in a place that he doesn't know.. Blank... The feeling of calm there..*

*James stands before him as he did before being infected...*

James: You don't want to do that Jacob...
Jacob:and why not. You know you need a better reason then that. You know what he's done. And now I hold proof of even more things then we knew about.
Captain
# 5523
03-04-2013, 07:02 PM
Quote:
Jacob:and why not. You know you need a better reason then that. You know what he's done. And now I hold proof of even more things then we knew about.
James: I know Preston.. Do you honestly think he would let a mercenary and spy into his files. Do you even think for a second that he did not plan this..? He did not plan or commit the meteor attacks... even though it was his facility... Sure he has had men killed to gain his own ends. But do you think that this is the right way? What will you cause in your blind rush for vengeance?

I know now....

You trying to pull Preston down will just cause even more people to die. That doesn't need to happen anymore... We only need to stop what he is getting ready to use.. Angel Halo...

I know that Preston is taking all the sins of this world and placing them on himself to make a galaxy united and changed.. No more petty games and no more needless bloodshed.. That is what has brought this war so many dead.. Because we can stop and listen, understand, and change...

You will just bring this conflict more blood to the altar... For a world broken and weak from our meandering bickering.

Trust me.. Preston wanted you to find that made up fiction because he knew Colorado was a mole but he had him countered at every step.. Being a Consul had its vast advantages. He knew every dirty secret and every organization... Even Colorado's..

He holds all the back doors and all the tricks... He has become a neat and efficient machine...

My bet is that he is wanting you to try and spew false information to spurn the militaristic elements of the Federation, Romulans, Klingons, and Republic into attacking him at Angel Halo...

It is a perfect way to eliminate all of us and he can do it..

But that would not be advisable given most of us think it was the synthesizers getting revenge on us for putting their attack to a screeching halt. That is my money...

If he is linked with them I don't think it is for Military purposes probably scientific or even medical...

Quite honestly calling him out when you don't know all the facts is quite alarming to how short sighted and blinded you are to get revenge.
Career Officer
# 5524
03-04-2013, 07:12 PM
Jacob: we shall see. We will see.

Ooc: will be back on when I get off work.
Captain
# 5525
03-04-2013, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Jacob: we shall see. We will see.

Ooc: will be back on when I get off work.
OOC: Gonna be off to sleep soon so I can go to work refreshed.
Career Officer
# 5526
03-05-2013, 12:32 AM
Jacob sits at his desk and taps a few consoles as a portion of the wall moves back as his newest and latest suit comes into view. Its is sleek streamlined and advanced. He gets up and walks over to it. Sarah walks in.

Sarah: what are you doing?

Jacob: I need to go sarah.

Sarah: go where

Jacob: im not that stupid if i tell you you will foloow.I cant let that happen.

Sarah: why not. Jacob what is going on

Jacob stepps behind the suit as it starts to form around him as he steps down in the suit as it finishs forming around him.

Jacob: im sorry sarah. take care of the ship.

before she can say a word he is gone.

Jacob reappears in an old and abondend facility. he lets his helmet form away from his face. he looks around as memories start flashing back. Years spent here being trained conditioned and tested on.

Jacob: and now its all gone.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5527
03-05-2013, 07:13 AM
Quote:
Jacob sits at his desk and taps a few consoles as a portion of the wall moves back as his newest and latest suit comes into view. Its is sleek streamlined and advanced. He gets up and walks over to it. Sarah walks in.

Sarah: what are you doing?

Jacob: I need to go sarah.

Sarah: go where

Jacob: im not that stupid if i tell you you will foloow.I cant let that happen.

Sarah: why not. Jacob what is going on

Jacob stepps behind the suit as it starts to form around him as he steps down in the suit as it finishs forming around him.

Jacob: im sorry sarah. take care of the ship.

before she can say a word he is gone.

Jacob reappears in an old and abondend facility. he lets his helmet form away from his face. he looks around as memories start flashing back. Years spent here being trained conditioned and tested on.

Jacob: and now its all gone.
Sanders *over helmet comm*: What's gone?

*OOC: Well Jacob is still technically a member of the Vanguard. It makes sense that Sanders would know if he was using an armour.*
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 5528
03-05-2013, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OOC: Reminds me of a more ballsy Janeway.. With a bit of Sisko.

I am gonna take over the procedure as I usually take the unsavory bits..

*The Procedure has started... The doctors are forced to rush it as they have no time... Miranda is confused.. and angry..*

Miranda: Damn idiots... Are they trying to kill him? We don't have time to rush off like this..

Doctor Mamora: I know you frustrations Doctor but we have to make sure this doesn't go wrong...

Doctor Zuniga take the moniter...

*The procedure is running and working for a time. *

*One of the attendants soon taps a few controls as strange nanites encompassed in some kind of gas into James' body... Making him convulse... and cough...*

Miranda: Doctor is he supposed to do that?

Mamora: **** he is going into some kind of shock... Whatever is in his system is freezing the virus but causing the Omega and its gas to flood the chamber... I cannot identify the substance...

Miranda: Damn... *She rushes to the door and forces it as most of the attendants evacuate... Except the Saboteur.. It removes its mask and changes its form into its blank and hideous form.. Sharp teeth..*

What the hell...

*As it lunges at her she takes a scapel and rams it into its neck and it falls over dead..*

*She gets up and can feel hr conciousness grow and James' as the gas grows more concentrated.. She grows weaker but she sees two tall children.. eyes deep metallic blue... A peaceful world and their power...*

What am I seeing...

*She barely reaches the emergency atmosphere cleanser to vent the gas... It starts clearing out the gas but they need to remove the nanites as the doctors rush the table and her... *

Mamora: Captain we had an intruder in the operation theater and a act of saboteur... The Admiral has rogue Nanites that we are clearing out.. but Miranda was exposed to what ever this substance this was.. It is organic but not a bacteria, virus, or protists I have seen.. This thing is accelerating the pregnancy and their Omega distributors... We need you down here... now..
Sam: On my way!

Security, report to Sickbay! We've had an intruder! All stations, Security Condition Yellow.

*The Yellow Alert Klaxon chimes and a Small security team meets Sam in Sickbay.*

Where's Doctor Andrews?

Andrews: Here, Captain.

*Sam walks over to Andrews, who's in the Iso-lab examining the Alien.*

Sam: This was the intruder?

Andrews: Yes sir. It's biology is incredible! I can't get any readings! It has energy dampening skin, and has a metamorphic cell structure, but aside from that, it's humanoid.

Sam: Doctor, what have you been able to tell?

Andrews: This thing disguised itself as Ensign Doran. I've got security looking for him now, but...

The creature also appears to be neutral blooded. It can adapt it's body temperature at will, as well as being able to disguise it's genetic coding.

I had to use a hand phaser to penetrate it's skin.

Sam: Doctor, I need to know how to detect these things.

Andrews: I'll keep you posted. Admiral Allen's in the next chamber. Put a breathing unit on before you go in, though.

Sam: Doctor, were the nanites--?

Andrews: Our friend here swapped them for something similar to Borg nanoprobes. I'm having a new set replicated, but...

Sir, the nanoprobes froze the virus, but it's going to work against us.

Sam: How?

Andrews: If I don't get the new nanites in soon, the disease will enter the contagious stage, and thyere's every chance that the nanoprobes will counteract the nanites.

Sam: Then remove them!

Andrews: We're working on it.

Sam: Good. Keep me posted.

*Sam starts to walk out, before Andrews walks alongside.*

Andrews: Captain, Commander Santiago spoke to me an hour ago.

Sam: Doctor.

Andrews: I'm not trying to defend him, but the crew has noticed a change in your personality. You're more formal, more taxing, and--

Sam: Are you getting anywhere close to a point?

Andrews: When was the last time you took shore leave?

Sam: Doctor, I know I'm a little testy, but I assure you--

Andrews: How long?

Sam: *Sighs* I don't know. 5 years? Maybe more?

Andrews: Then it's been too long.

Sam: Doctor, this ship is about to embark on a dangerous mission with minimal support from--

Andrews: Captain, in matters medical, I outrank everyone. Now, I am prescribing at least 12 hours recreation and relaxation. It will take at least that long to reach the 2nd Fleet anyway.

Do I need to make that an order?

Sam: What am I supposed to do aboard this ship for 12 hours?

Andrews: Read a book. Finish that novel you've been writing. Run a holo-program - I recommend program B5:TLT, Subheading: Voices in the Dark. Just do something to relax yourself.

Sam: Fine, I surrender.

*Sam walks into a turbolift.*
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 5529
03-05-2013, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Sanders *over helmet comm*: What's gone?

*OOC: Well Jacob is still technically a member of the Vanguard. It makes sense that Sanders would know if he was using an armour.*
Jacob: nothing just talking to myself.
Career Officer
# 5530
03-05-2013, 09:24 AM
Jacob walks through the halls of the empty facility. Stopping in rooms as he passes them. He can still feel the crying the pain that was here. Everything that happened.