Commander
# 61
02-11-2013, 11:36 PM
Thanks for all the positive feed back. Always glad to hear about more satisfied customers!
Captain
# 62
02-12-2013, 04:56 AM
Just a few questions to the gentlemen from 1st Aquarius. Would the 40mil option give me membership to your fleet on at least one toon and are you recruiting at all?

I ask as my current fleet seems to be down to 3-4 people and while we're progressing to T4, thoughts have crossed our minds on whether or not it's worth carrying on or whether our efforts would be better put merging with another fleet.
Commander
# 63
02-12-2013, 10:56 AM
We're not recruiting, no. The 40m option merely gives you right of return to come back and purchase more ships when you want to, for any qualifying (IE, fed) character on the account.
Captain
# 64
02-12-2013, 11:29 AM
That's a shame, there's about 3 very experienced players looking for a new home as there's no chance we can meet the fleet mark requirements before they start raising the bars. Thanks for the info =)
Career Officer
# 65
02-12-2013, 05:43 PM
Confirming it's not a scam. Was nice dealing with you guys, must have put alot of efforts into it for so few members.
Ensign
# 66
02-22-2013, 10:18 PM
Yeah, just did a lifetime purchase with the fleet. Friendly guy, pretty neat too Can assure it's not a scam.
Survivor of Romulus
# 67
03-04-2013, 11:05 AM
contrarydecision and epsilonia how can I get in contact with one of you?
Captain
# 68
03-04-2013, 12:58 PM
Confirming it's not a scam as well, very legit and I've got a Fleet AC to prove it. I think I've also referred four or five customers to them, too, to boot.
Lieutenant
# 69
03-04-2013, 08:35 PM
just wondering... where does the EC go to or what ever resources are paid?
To whos pocket and whos use... considering for a t5 fleet a great number of players have contributed - or do they just get ripped off and all the profits benefit the top elite?
Since fleet itself has nearly no use for EC (provisions and such cost a minute fraction of EC, rest cant be purchased for EC).
Commander
# 70
03-04-2013, 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qinnux View Post
just wondering... where does the EC go to or what ever resources are paid?
To whos pocket and whos use... considering for a t5 fleet a great number of players have contributed - or do they just get ripped off and all the profits benefit the top elite?
Since fleet itself has nearly no use for EC (provisions and such cost a minute fraction of EC, rest cant be purchased for EC).
Simple. It goes into my pockets. Given that there are only two of us who got there in the first place. That money is in turn reinvested in such fine things as lockbox ships, DOFFs to feed the station, other things to the feed the station, a money bin, a blinged out gold limo. Not gold played, /entirely/ made of gold actually.

Which is to say: We bumrushed T5 military as a tiny fleet for the explicit purpose of lining our pockets with EC while we could. There are no broken backs of countless poor lower level peons. There is only me, my fleetmate, and a few friends with a character or two who never really contributed to the fleet and were only in to get a goody or just to be in SOME fleet.